Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

5580 NW 145th Street, Miami, Florida 33054

Geoffrey Goodell, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Geoffrey Goodell

Wilfredo Novoa, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Wilfredo Novoa

Yeney Milian, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Yeney Milian

Sean Mattison, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Sean Mattison

July 19, 2019

"Fue una buena experiencia primer carro en America "

- ciripiorca

Fui a tendida por el Señor Daniel travieso estoy muy satisfecha de su cordialidad y eficiencia , el equipo de manager es muy atento y cordial . Los recomiendo . Excelente atención .

"Kia Sorento"

- ernt80

Yariandy Leon y Jaime me ayudaron en el proceso de la compra fueron mas aya de lo comun y me ayudaron a llevar el auti hasta mi casa ya que no tenia como llevarme el auto nuevo porque vine manejandk un rental lls recomiendo a todos los que esten en el mercado por el mejor servicio al cliente gfacias a todo el equipo y a RJ en finansas

"Wonderful Experience "

- Utanda Green

I had a wonderful experience with Jose Cruz who was very patient and took the time to go through everything step by step in explaining all things to the questions I had in reference to the car I selected.He made sure I was comfortable in the waiting area and offered me something to drink. He frequently checked on me to make sure I was ok. That's something you don't get at other car dealership. Also Oscar Sanchez I had a wonderful experience with him as well. He made me feel very comfortable and explain the financing process step by step to me. We had a lot of laughs and I enjoyed Jose and Oscar very much ??. I would highly recommend them if you are buying car.

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $13999