Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

5580 NW 145th Street, Miami, Florida 33054

Geoffrey Goodell, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Geoffrey Goodell

Wilfredo Novoa, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Wilfredo Novoa

Yeney Milian, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Yeney Milian

Edwin Reategui, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Edwin Reategui

"Purchase "

- Ale

The personnel at Off Lease Only was very helpful throughout the process. David and Sebastien helped me and answered all my questions. The dealer has an Apple selection of cars.

June 24, 2019

"Epitome of customer service "

- Luialbfel

The employees here at Off Lease Only are a shining example of what customer service should be; helpful, friendly, and reliable. Magdiel made it easy to find the perfect car for my needs and was very fun to talk to. Magdiel was also an extremely reliable guy. When we knew which car we wanted, Magdiel got it ready to go in less than 15 minutes and even helped me find a good insurance quote. Frank made the paper work very simple and fast and helped me through the process. Other traditional dealers would've had me waiting for ages for every little step of the process but Off Lease Only is quick, simple, and values customer service.

June 24, 2019

"Amazing costumer service "

- dbravo92

I was skeptical about purchasing a vehicle here but Ivan and Sean made the process smooth as possible I had a really low credit score and they were still able to work with me which I was AMAZED definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from this place!!!

Used 2017 Cadillac Escalade, $52999