Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

5580 NW 145th Street, Miami, Florida 33054

Geoffrey Goodell, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Geoffrey Goodell

Wilfredo Novoa, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Wilfredo Novoa

Yeney Milian, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Yeney Milian

Sean Mattison, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Sean Mattison

"Incredible experience "

- djr1119

We called in and Will Dodson answered the phone! He was very pleasant and we asked a lot of questions and he was patient with us because we had to fly in to get the car! We talked about home delivery but we needed a small vacation! It was so busy at Offlease only Miami when we got there but Will and Geoffrey and Kyle in finance were so incredibly helpful! I recommend Will to anyone because he communicates and makes his customers like his family! Awesome job everyone! I will recommend on social media trust that!😍😍😍🚗🚗??

July 20, 2019

"Great car buying experience!!!"

- cmir2426

Came to the Miami offlease dealer after having very bad experiences with some unscrupulous dealers. Offlease is very transparent and reasonable in regards to their fees and not pushy at all. Our salesman Samuel was very pleasant and helpful in helping us choose our vehicle. Beware of other dealers online prices. Usually those prices are only if you use their preferred financing ( usually comes with higher rates) or you also have a trade in. With Offleaseonly their stated price is the selling price plus taxes and tag. I will be recommending all my friends to purchase to buy their cars at Offlease only.

"Sidney"

- domoniquedunbar

Awesome customer service friendly atmosphere I definitely will be back for my next car! From the beginning to the end top notch service thank you

Used 2017 Toyota Tundra, $32999