Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

5580 NW 145th Street, Miami, Florida 33054

Geoffrey Goodell, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Geoffrey Goodell

Wilfredo Novoa, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Wilfredo Novoa

Yeney Milian, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Yeney Milian

Edwin Reategui, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Miami

Edwin Reategui

" Nissan Rogue "

- shawn58

Amazing service by Daniel Pina and the off lease only team. Great customer service. No hassle, straight forward. Will come back for my next vehicle.

"Blessing!"

- maribelp1117

Very happy with the professionalism the staff carries out to the clients. Attentive in every way. And not last but least my salesman YARIANDY LEON and FRANK DIAZ (Finance Dept) for outstanding customer service!!!! YARIANDY is the salesman anyone would appreciate. He went that extra mile and took my new car home since I went by myself.

Other Employees : Hands up for the manager that assisted me but can't remember his name.

"Great Sale service"

- marisol.delgado17

Claudio and Ivan were very polite and helpful. I first started working with Claudio when I test drove the first car I was interested in. I called to go test drive another car and the person who answer the phone said Claudio would be in that evening and scheduled an appointment, however when I show up Claudio was off but Claudio called me right away and told me that Ivan would help me on his behalf. That is great team work! I really like that they were patient and not pushy like a typical sales person at a regular car dealership. They did call the follow up to see if I had any questions or if I had seen any other cars that I was interested in. Once I decided on the car the Tamari was very helpful and patient in explaining the process to me. There were two things that I was disappointed. First they supposedly had the car wash which for sure I know it was not because the same stains and spots I had seen on the car the day before where still there the next day. Ivan try to tell me that it was due to close by construction which I did not see any construction any where near the area. And how does that explain the inside not being clean. Second thing was they try to hand me the car on a Empty gas tank. Like really empty. I brought it to Ivan attention and he sent for someone to put a quarter tank of gas. This was not a deal breaker for me but it's small details that an Infinity dealership would pay close attention to. Overall, I am happy with my purchase I would refer family and friends to them.

Used 2016 Kia Forte, $9999