Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

8443 McCoy Road, Orlando, Florida 32822

Morad  (Mo) Ourhalm, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Morad (Mo) Ourhalm

Sales Associate
Jhon (Escobar) Escobar, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Jhon (Escobar) Escobar

Sales Associate
Oral McDonald, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Oral McDonald

Isaias Rivera, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Isaias Rivera

July 22, 2019

"Easy process with no games"

- smahearn

I went into OffLease to look at a 2016 Honda Civic. The entire process was easy and Derrick was nice, helpful and informative the whole time. I don’t plan on buying another car anytime soon, but if I do , I know I’ll be a repeat customer.

"Mini Van Mom :)"

- Jarrin

Sam Hackett was amazing! Very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. That would have been a complete turn off. Seemed very honest and trustworthy which means a great deal to me being that I have three young daughters, one of which is special needs wheelchair bound. Very happy with my experience!!!! Natalie Espinoza was also amazing. She took into consideration that I was on crunch time and she explained everything to the "T" as quickly as she could without skipping a beat. Incredibly pleasant to work with and also informative on making sure I knew what to expect with payments etc. Totally pleased with the experience! Would recommend both of them 100%

"Awesome Experience!!!"

- Scott

This is our 3rd purchase here. We arrived at 9 a.m. and met our salesmen Gil. He showed me and my wife this beautiful BMW first, my wife didn't want to drive it yet. Poor Gil had to then spend the next 4 1/2 hours showing my wife other SUV's. He finally asked her to please drive the first one and we did, he then had her drive another she liked and we did. There was absolutely no doubt in our minds that we wanted the BMW. Gil told us first thing in the a.m. that we would "go back" to the original one and we did! The incredible patience and helpfulness that Gil displayed was second to none! Absolute professional, courteous and all around great experience. Our Finance Manger Ray was very professional and helpful as well.

Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE, $31999