Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

8443 McCoy Road, Orlando, Florida 32822

Jhon (Escobar) Escobar, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Jhon (Escobar) Escobar

Sales Associate
Oral McDonald, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Oral McDonald

Morad  (Mo) Ourhalm, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Morad (Mo) Ourhalm

Sales Associate
Isaias Rivera, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Isaias Rivera

July 18, 2019

"Great customer service "

- eliudguzman407

When I walked everyone who work at off lease only greeted. Luis and Gabriel helped me with what I wanted from what I was describing. They were complete honest and very professional. One thing I loved most was that they didn’t ask for more then what I offered. They definitely worked with what I had. The speed of service was exceptional. Thank you so much Luis and Gabriel. I would definitely recommend everyone to come buy a car here. They have it all and more. Also ask for Luis and/or Gabriel they are freaking awesome salesmen. I also want to thank Natalie for your help with all the paper work. She answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. I may have asked silly question but not once did she make me feel uncomfortable. You guys are the best. I had the greatest team. Thank you all for your time and patients.

"Excellent Service "

- Kbass6

Very friendly dealership.And this dealership has excellent service.The vehicle is a very reasonable price.And also meets your expectations of the vehicle is meet your expectations.

"Very Helpful, Good Car"

- tmastric77

Mo was extremely helpful though out the process. All of the team members at OffLeaseOnly were very nice and helpful to us during our visit. The automobile we looked at was clean and in excellent condition. Thank you Mo and the rest of the team for an easy and comfortable car buying experience!

Used 2016 Land Rover LR4, $35499