Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

8443 McCoy Road, Orlando, Florida 32822

Jhon (Escobar) Escobar, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Jhon (Escobar) Escobar

Sales Associate
Oral McDonald, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Oral McDonald

Morad  (Mo) Ourhalm, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Morad (Mo) Ourhalm

Sales Associate
Isaias Rivera, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination - Orlando

Isaias Rivera

"Excellent service"

- davidsjacques

Philippe was amazing and walked me through ordering vehicle from Miami to Orlando. He was honest and I had a wonderful experience. The dealership is upfront with everything. No haggling back and forth and just a pleasant experience.

Other Employees : Finance lady was great don’t remember name

"Awesomeness "

- Oonathe1

OMG!!! I called to inquire about a car. And Sasha was who helped me at the Orlando Dealership. I live in Memphis, Tennessee and was skeptical about buying a car out of state. It was the easiest best decision I made. I flew in to test drive the car and decided at last minute to drive it back home instead of getting it transported. Riccio was awesome as well he treated you like a friend instead of a car salesmen. There was no pressure from anyone to purchase a vehicle. I give all thumbs up. It was a easy quick process that was enjoyable. Now I have the car I wanted and the service we all deserve. Thanks off lease only for making this experience amazing.

Other Employees : Riccio

"Everything was good!"

- ivan.duarte2007

Everything was pretty good, except for the delay to be attended in the financial sector. I spent more than one hour waiting the financial services.

Used 2016 Land Rover LR4, $35499