Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Adam Merouani Latreche, Sales Specialist, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Adam Merouani Latreche

Sales Specialist
Amy Lord Kallberg, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Amy Lord Kallberg

Darlene Digennaro, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Darlene Digennaro

Paul Schwab, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Paul Schwab

July 16, 2019

"So happy I chose off lease only to purchase my car!"

- jennessa6170

Everyone was so welcoming and helpful. Anthony, Amy and the manager Andy were all amazing! Very satisfied with my car! I love it!! thank you!

July 15, 2019

"Great experience"

- ktsuzmom

I found this car on line and everything was handled prior to my arrival to pick up the car. Financing went smoothly. All my questions were addressed and extensive information on the vehicle was available to me prior to purchase. Staff was very gracious and readily answered all my questions. Extensive information and history on the car was made available to me prior to my decision to purchase. Kamran at the West Palm Beach office made the whole experience seamlesss.

July 15, 2019

"Makes the car buying process simple, honest and direct."

- pixiedad

Salesman Dave Alberts was a pleasure to work with. No BS, direct dealings and he is a great listener. Best car buying experience ever!! If you are looking for a great price on a used car you have to include Off Lease Only in your research.

Used 2016 Lexus RX 350, $28499