OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Adam Merouani Latreche, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Adam Merouani Latreche

Sales Associate
Donald (Don) Myers, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Donald (Don) Myers

James (Bradley) Davis, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

James (Bradley) Davis

Amy Lord Kallberg, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Amy Lord Kallberg

December 16, 2018

"2016 Honda Pilot"

- Andre12

I was thrilled to find the car I really wanted at a very discounted price. Once I got a hold my salesperson - Juan Palacios, we went over all information about the car, reviewed CarFax reporting, set up financing request and went over the step-by-step process of buying a car from offleaseonly. I submitted all requested documents and got credit approval within 24 hours. Financing manager David Van Fleet was very helpfull and knowledgeable. He offered extended warranty and gap insurance, as well as explained how they work. The price was acceptable for me, but after I signed all legal documents, that were overnighted to me, the price had dropped by

Juan Palacios
David Van Fleet

December 16, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- December2018

Buying a car from Off Lease Only hassle free, no pressure. The staff where professional and friendly, Brandon is a superb and knowledgeable salesman. I will use Off Lease Only in the future.

Brandon Taylor

December 15, 2018

"Amazing customer service!"

- TekaSalmon87

Our greeter Shenielle welcomes us like family. Major was an amazing sales rep of going over the process of how everything works and while I was waiting for the vehicle that I originally wanted, my mother saw a vehicle that she recommended along with Major’s approval and I fell in love and found my vehicle. I was also introduced to Jerry, who was also very warm and welcoming. After signing paperwork, he introduced me to John who was amazing at alleviating any concerns I had. Albert, our finance manager was a blessing in making sure I left with the car I wanted, also with the assistance of Michael, which is now officially mine! I would definitely recommend my friends, family, and acquaintances to this location.

Major Lowe