Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Adam Merouani Latreche, Sales Specialist, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Adam Merouani Latreche

Sales Specialist
Amy Lord Kallberg, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Amy Lord Kallberg

Darlene Digennaro, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Darlene Digennaro

Michael Passell, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Michael Passell

"Great new car "

- sdovaston

Had a great experience with Adam and Bret, checking out was painless and I feel I got a great car and deal. Would recommend this dealership.

"BUYING A CAR "

- nicolapaulina

Mr. Davis is an excellent sales person, very personable and knows what he is talking about. He has the patience to answer and explain all questions related to the car the customer is buying. He is truly an asset to the car business.

"Incredible experience!"

- torres_melissa

I am so incredibly happy with my new car and so grateful to Dave and Robert for making it such a smooth process! I live in Miami but I drove up to Palm Beach to see a specific car I was interested in. When I arrived at OffLease, Dave let me know it had just been sold but assured me he had other options... one of those options ended up being “the one” 😍 Robert made all the paperwork very easy to understand and truly took his time to ensure I was making the smartest financial decision for myself. Thank you OffLeaseOnly for a great experience! I will definitely be back in the future.

Used 2015 INFINITI Q50, $16999