Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Donald (Don) Myers, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Donald (Don) Myers

Amy Lord Kallberg, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Amy Lord Kallberg

Adam Merouani Latreche, Sales Specialist, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Adam Merouani Latreche

Sales Specialist
Darlene Digennaro, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Darlene Digennaro

June 18, 2019

"The Way Car Buying Is Supposed To Be"

- SatisfiedBuyer

What a fantastic experience was to deal with the entire Off Lease Only team of Alex Bogat to Kyle, Andy M., Junior S. and Chaddrick. The service was exemplary, advice and input very sound, the report super friendly, coffee fantastic, There is no pressure or pushing by anyone. Instead the team is there day, night and holidays to address your questions, concerns or insecurities until you feel comfortable with your choice. This should be the model of how car buying should be. It is his/her loss to anyone dealing with any other way of shopping and buying a vehicle.

Other Employees : Alex Bogat, Junior S., Kyle in Finance, and Chaddrick

June 18, 2019

"Great car buying experience "

- debo3359

I was 3 days late showing up, and didn’t arrive until noon the day of my purchase. Everything was ready for me when I got there. My trade in was appraised as soon as I got there and they started working on my paperwork immediately. There were a number of issues on my end but they patiently worked through everything and got it done. At the end of the day it was a stress free experience and I drove home with a new car.

"Positive experience"

- dalchinama

We had limited time and budget to replace my daughter's badly aging car that she had inherited from my dad. Jared found us a great car that surpassed what we thought she could afford.

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $12999