OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

David Sissenwein, Finance, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

David Sissenwein

Finance
Amy Lord Kallberg, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Amy Lord Kallberg

Adam Merouani Latreche, Sales Associate, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Adam Merouani Latreche

Sales Associate
Armando Betances, Out of State Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Armando Betances

Out of State Finance Manager

November 18, 2018

"Absolutely enjoyed working with John. "

- Nikkicar22

Many friends of mine said I will definitely find something I’m looking for in my price range if I went to off lease. When I went, I worked with John and he was very knowledgeable and patient with me, with the many SUV’s I wanted to see and test drive. I’m am very happy with the car I went with.

John Fakhouri
Gary Wertman

November 18, 2018

"My sales friend Brandon was great!"

- Mittbob

Brandon was great I went with a list of cars he showed me what I wanted to see. When none of them were exactly what I was looking for I told him different things I was lookin for and he took off looking for the perfect car! He found it! It was everything I was looking for! He wasn’t pushy in the least! He sat back let me do my thing but answered every question I had and if he didn’t know the answer he went right away and asked!! Thank you Brandon for all your help!!

Brandon Taylor

November 18, 2018

" Fast Honest Easy Friendly Service "

- Cathy

Felix what’s helpfull but not pushy. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and highly recommend it, especially Felix service.

Felix Cespedes