Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Donald (Don) Myers, Sales Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Donald (Don) Myers

Amy Lord Kallberg, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Amy Lord Kallberg

Adam Merouani Latreche, Sales Specialist, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Adam Merouani Latreche

Sales Specialist
Darlene Digennaro, Finance Manager, OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation’s Used Car Destination

Darlene Digennaro

June 20, 2019

"They listened to my needs and worked with me to achieve them"

- lelamkt

I started out with a wonderful young man named Kirsten . He took his time and he listen to my needs. He showed me exactly what I wanted . I love the fact that he was non pressure ,which gave me time to be clear-headed and to think about what I wanted. he started my paperwork and I didn't have time to stay so I asked him if he could call me the next morning he called me the next morning, I was unable to come in. But I knew by then that we had a trust and I wanted to work with him. I was going to come in over the weekend. he was going to be gone on vacation, so he put me in the wonderful hands of Matt pakula, who worked with me all the way through, step-by-step again no pressure letting me make up my mind, and helping me all the way to the end.he truly was a delight.He continued to check in with me on every step. I was turned over to Pedro the underwriter who again listen to my needs and tirelessly worked very hard to achieve my goals.he went out of his way. then I was turned into the hands of Darlene the business manager who again ,worked very hard to show me step by step on the financing exactly what was going on. She helped to keep my payment at what I needed.I had fun with her and she made me laugh so the paperwork seemed seamless. Again answering all my silly questions. And also gave me and my dog peanut butter and bananas because they close at 9 and it was 10:30 they were still there working with me!!! at the end hugs from Matt and Darlene, I drove off in my wonderful new car. the whole experience was delightful I decided to bake organic brownies and cookies the next day to take to them as I knew they had to return the next morning to go to work even though they had stayed so late they have continued to answer any questions in any of my needs I like the follow-through and the excellent customer service mahalo I forgot to mention how wonderful the general manager was and helping to also oversee everything.

Other Employees : Pedro

"1st class service!"

- hounddoglily

I would have to start out by saying it was one of the most comfortable and satisfying car buying experiences I have ever had. Starting with choosing a vehicle and right down to the final step of financing. Our sales associate Alejandro Obregon was extremely patient, informative and motivated. Our Finance guy, Bret H was also on top of the game with coming through with some great finance options. Have to say they have a wonderful staff there on hand to help with your every need. would highly recommend off lease for any vehicle you're looking for. A wonderful buying experience all around. Thank you all!

"Great Experience!"

- rpalmer35

I had a great experience with these gentlemen from the time I walked in and until the deal was closed without any issues. This is my second purchase From off lease,

Used 2016 Buick Regal, $17999