I have purchased a handful of cars over the years through a number of dealerships, but Park Ave Lotus has been by far the best experience yet! My past experiences have been dreadful in that I typically would negotiate for hours on hours. However, working with Rick Wehle and Andy DeSalvo, they managed to negotiate a price that I would pay in only minutes!
Here was the process in a nutshell:
1) Test drove a 2014 BMW Series (really enjoyed the ride)
2) Asked Andy what the best he could do on price (2 minutes)
3) Told him thank you and that I would consider
4) Drove home to get my wife's blessing on buying the car (you have to do whats right haha). She told me to go on back and make a deal!
5) Asked Rick for some additional $ for my trade in
6) Off with my new car that night (keep in mind, I came back only 20 min before they were closing and they still managed to get me out that night as happy as can be)
Rick - you were a pleasure to work with! Aside from making the transaction seamless, you were a pleasure to speak with. It was nice to hear about your personal life outside of the dealership.... it really showed that you were not only focused on making a sale, but in giving the customer (me) a welcoming/personal touch.
Keep up the good work and thanks for taking care of me!