Pompano Ford Lincoln

Sales Representative

June 14, 2018

"Knowledgeable, friendly "

- annmarie

Very willing to make the best deal possible. Jeff was very knowledge and it was a pleasure to work with him. Our MKX is beautiful.

June 05, 2018

"I can't be more PLEASED ... read my HONEST review:"

- Ralph "The TV Man"

I want to THANK and name all the good, and kind folks at Pompano Lincoln who was part of "The BEST" experience I had so far when bring my car in for service. I also brought my previous Ford Taurus there for service the whole 7-years I owned it. This Continental is the FORTH Lincoln I've owned and bought. Thank you Warren Stewart (the Service Manager), and Adam Alyan my "Service Advisor"., and Henry in the paint shop. What a bunch of HONEST straight shooters ... they took their time to fully explain to me that EVERYTHING I brought my NEW Lincoln Continental in for "service" was covered under my existing factory warranty, and at NO COST to me! I left their VERY clean service area, not only having a nice cup of Starbucks coffee and a few donuts, but with a "loner car" (another Lincoln) for the whole length of time my car was there for service. I got a "POSITIVE gut feeling" with dealing with this Lincoln dealership that my "issues" were ALL going to be addressed. I highly recommend them to anyone who's interested in buying a NEW or USED Ford or Lincoln, and also to service their car. Thank you ALL again, and "two thumbs way up" to "Pompano Lincoln" as a Lincoln dealership. Respectively ... Ralph "The TV Man"

Warren Stewart (the Service Manager), and Adam Alyan my (Service Advisor)

January 18, 2018

"Don't trust Pompano Ford Lincoln"

- Jpetri

Bought a used 2015 Explorer just out of warranty and discovered corrosion in the hood which is a nation wide problem in the Explorer and other Fords. The Ford Motor Corp fix for this defect is the replacement of the hood. Ford refused to help rectify this problem. The dealer, Pompano Ford Lincoln, sold me this car knowing that a defect existed in my car and refuses any help. Don't trust Pompan Ford Lincoln, you won't know what you bought until you need their help. The old adage FORD ( Fix Or Repair Daily) is the motto at Pompano Ford and Lincoln.

New 2019 Lincoln MKC, $38875