Prestige Kia

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Vatche Kevorkian, General Sales Manager, Prestige Kia

Vatche Kevorkian

December 04, 2018

"Prompt and courteous service!"

- Cam493

Everyone at Prestige Kia was kind, helpful and prompt with their service. Julio Cabrera in particular was amazing, and made sure my needs were met, all while staying within my budget.

Julio Cabrera

November 29, 2018

"Scary Cherry"

- thebrigeeda

Car broke down for the last time, decided I needed to get a new-ish car and tried my luck with a place that offered no money down leases/financing. Found a 2011 Kia Soul in their used car inventory and started an email exchange with an agent (Amanda) to determine if I was eligible. After a few hours replying back and forth (had to sneak chances in between work stuff) I was given an offer and as soon as I got to the dealership I knew I made the right choice. The car was even better in person, another agent (Elijah) went over the features and was with me for the test drive (we both bonded over Jersey City living, it was great). Andrew was the final agent of the day and went over my payments and warranty. I honestly thought it would be a worse process especially for my first car, but it was nothing like the horror stories you hear about. As for the Kia Soul itself? It is a great drive and looks amazing. I've named her Scary Cherry and I love her.

Amanda Capuano
Other Employees : Andrew Nam

November 22, 2018

"excellant friendly and not pushie"

- giantswon

A plus. my sales person was Elijah and he was very knowledgeable and just a nice, friendly guy. The finance man was Andrew and he explained everything about all the paper work and the contract to me. I would recommend Prestige Kia to anyone because of Elijah and Andrew. Thank you

Other Employees : Andrew