Rausch Motors LLC

Sales Advisor

January 13, 2018

"Respectful"

- Cradula

The representatives were respectful and friendly, the business was fair and very attentive. I would recommend it for any type of purchase, good area for a driving test, good cars.

Marty Olsen
Vladimir Pavicevic
Rich Marshall

January 03, 2018

"Great Customer Experience! Highly Recommend!"

- Kelly Himes

My Husband and I recently went into Rausch Motors to look at a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm so glad we did! We had called ahead and spoke with Chuck who was such a joy to work with! When we arrived he had already brought the Jeep around so it was ready for us to look at and take for a drive. Chuck was so incredibly friendly, personable, and genuinely wanted to work with us to make this purchase a possibility. One of the other great things about this dealership was that we had the ability to work directly with the owner,. How many dealerships allow you to do that instead of having to go through 5 layers of approval?? You could tell both Chuck and the owner valued our business and did everything they could to make the price work for us so we could go home with a new car! I can honestly say I usually dread the thought of having to go through the process of buying a car because of all of the back and forth, but this was a great experience, where we loved working with these two individuals who really wanted us to be their customers - it was so nice to feel valued. When it came to the finances and purchasing of the car, Judd made whole process so seamless and it hardly took any time at all! Needless to say we ended up walking away with the car of our dreams and a positive experience to go along with it. I would recommend Rausch Motors to anyone, so if you are thinking of going you will not regret it!

Chuck Scavuzzo
Jud Maddox

December 13, 2017

"Silverado Purchase"

- Volleygirl

Jeremy, Marty and Judd we a pleasure to deal with. I had been speaking to Marty about a Silverado they had for sell and he recommend I come down and take a look. He could not be there when I was able to make it over, so he informed me that, Jeremy would take of me. Jeremy was a saint and I ended up making the purchase and Judd make the closing a fast smooth process. Overall a very smooth transition, Traci

Marty Olsen