Rausch Motors LLC

Chuck Scavuzzo, Sales Advisor, Rausch Motors LLC

Chuck Scavuzzo

Sales Advisor

November 17, 2017

"Greatest Family Owned Dealer"

- Pscott

Jeremy was our Sales Rep and was super patient and considerate. He worked hard to get us the deal we were looking for and made the car buying process easy. The Manager on duty Vladimir was also great made sure everything went smoothly. Jud with financing was quick and efficient. Overall, a great car buying experience!

Vladimir Pavicevic
Jud Maddox
Other Employees : Jeremy Winter

October 09, 2017

"Amazingly low pressure experience!"

- Grimsilence

I worked with Vince Tempel to purchase my Kia Soul and it was an amazingly low pressure experience. He was very laid back and COMPLETELY accommodating. My wife and I went in in kind of a hurry because she needed to go to work. He asked what he could do to make it painless for us and we did everything in less than an hour. To purchase a car that is pretty amazing. Thank you Vince!!!! Judd Maddox was also amazing. He worked with us to get us the best deal and did everything very quickly also. Most friendly experience I have ever had at a car dealership.

Vince Tempel
Jud Maddox

September 30, 2017

"Chuck was great!"

- K martin

I was referred to Chuck by another dealer. Chuck was great! I was in and out faster than I’d ever left a dealership! Rich in finance was awesome! Very quick and thorough.

Chuck Scavuzzo