Rausch Motors LLC

Financial Services Manager
Marty Olsen, Sales Advisor, Rausch Motors LLC

Marty Olsen

October 03, 2018

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- bmxmom

I went to Rausch Motors initially because of their inventory. They had a lot of used cars that I was interested in test driving. I was so impressed, however, with the competitive sales prices of the vehicles and, more importantly, the helpful and no pressure customer service from Marty Olsen, that I ended up buying a car from Rausch. Marty was very forthcoming and helpful with providing information about the car that I was interested in and was able to get me approved for financing very quickly and at a good rate. Both Marty and Bob Rausch worked with me on the price to make sure I was happy with my purchase and felt confident that it was a great deal for me and my family. And everybody, including Rich Marshall, stayed late on a Monday night to get all of the financing paperwork signed and taken care of. After dealing with a couple of other dealerships, Rausch Motors was by far the best. Thank you!

Marty Olsen
Rich Marshall
Bob Rausch

September 09, 2018

"Very professional "

- Sarge12

I was very impressed with my sales guy (Chuck) and how he approached us there. Chuck made us feel comfortable and relaxed while looking over the vechicle i purchased. There was no pressure from him to purchase the vehicle. I enjoyed my overall experience there and would recommened friends and family to this dealership.

Other Employees : Jermey Winter

September 08, 2018

"Excellent experience buying a vehicle "

- Jherod

Our experience at Rausch Motors was wonderful!! Working with Chuck was a refreshing experience. He made us feel at ease. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you to Chuck and Jeremy for a great experience in purchasing our truck!!

Other Employees : Jeremy Winter