Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford

Chris Lepper

August 08, 2018

"RAY SKILLMAN/MARTINSVILLE REVIEW"

- carbuyer

I HAD A HARD TIME COMING TO A DECISION TO LET MY 2000 MUSTANG GO, AND GO IN DEBT AGAIN FOR THE 2014. MUSTANG I FINALLY SETTLED ON. RAY MILLER AND THE OTHER GUYS NEVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WERE PUSHING ME. BUYING A CAR IS NOT EXACTLY MY MOST RELAXING THING TO DO, BUT THE EXPERIENCE WITH RAY MILLER WAS THE BEST. THE ONE BAD REVIEW I READ WAS REGARDING ONE OF THE SALES GUYS. WELL, EVERY BUSINESS HAS IT'S GOOD/BAD PEOPLE. I WORKED IN THE AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR 40 YEARS, AND THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE OUT THERE, AND SOME NOT SO GREAT. I WAS ONE OF THE BEST.....OF COURSE. :) RAY MILLER AND SHELBY BLUNK WERE THE MOST ACCOMADITING AND ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, OF WHICH I HAD MANY. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, I WOULD SAY YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THE MARTINSVILE DEALERSHIP OF RAY SKILLMAN. I'M SURE THE OTHER GUYS ARE GOOD, I JUST MENTION RAY MILLER AND SHELBY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONE'S I WORKED WITH. IF/WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR, AT LEAST CHECK OUT RAY SKILLMAN IN MARTINSVILLE. R SMITH

July 13, 2018

"My Ray Skillman Review"

- Gstancombe

I have dealt with other dealerships in the past and was not impressed at all. I put an online application in for Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford and with in seconds received an email back from Shelby Blunk asking how she could help. She then referred me to Ray Miller. When I went up to look at the vehicles it was about 90 degrees out. After greeting me he then offered a cold drink due to the heat. When I was ready to make my purchase the paper work didn’t take weeks as other dealers sometimes do. I was in and out in 45 minutes at most. I would also like to thank Chris Ramsey. They listened to my situation and were kind enough to still find a way to put me in a very nice car. I will continue to use Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford, for all of my vehicle purchases and I will recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you guys for your hospitality.

Other Employees : Chris Ramsey

April 05, 2018

"Great people to work with . . ."

- GMC Guy

Shopping for a truck turned out to be a great experience with Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford in Martinsville, IN. Finding the perfect pre-owned vehicle online the sales team, Ray Miller and Shelby Blunk, made it possible to hold the vehicle long enough to come out from CA and pick it up, even though others were coming in to claim the vehicle. Everyone was very friendly and a real pleasure to work with.

New 2018 Ford F-150, $48436