Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford

Chris Lepper

Virgil  Fleener, Sales Manager, Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford

Virgil Fleener

October 25, 2018

"The Folks Here Are Amazing!"

- tmf8433

Cody was our sales person and laughed right along with us around every turn and bend through the process. The rest of the team we encountered were just as great. For a time that can be pretty exciting yet stressful they all attempted to make it the least stressfull they could. Cody and the rest of the team were very accomidating when our minds changed or found ourselves in over our heads...and best of all...no pressure to buy something we couldn't afford just to make a sale. If we said it was beyond our budget they worked with us to find something we were going to be happy with that was within our budget. Great Job guys!!!

Virgil Fleener
Chris Lepper
Other Employees : Cody Burnette

August 08, 2018

"RAY SKILLMAN/MARTINSVILLE REVIEW"

- carbuyer

I HAD A HARD TIME COMING TO A DECISION TO LET MY 2000 MUSTANG GO, AND GO IN DEBT AGAIN FOR THE 2014. MUSTANG I FINALLY SETTLED ON. RAY MILLER AND THE OTHER GUYS NEVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WERE PUSHING ME. BUYING A CAR IS NOT EXACTLY MY MOST RELAXING THING TO DO, BUT THE EXPERIENCE WITH RAY MILLER WAS THE BEST. THE ONE BAD REVIEW I READ WAS REGARDING ONE OF THE SALES GUYS. WELL, EVERY BUSINESS HAS IT'S GOOD/BAD PEOPLE. I WORKED IN THE AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR 40 YEARS, AND THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE OUT THERE, AND SOME NOT SO GREAT. I WAS ONE OF THE BEST.....OF COURSE. :) RAY MILLER AND SHELBY BLUNK WERE THE MOST ACCOMADITING AND ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, OF WHICH I HAD MANY. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, I WOULD SAY YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THE MARTINSVILE DEALERSHIP OF RAY SKILLMAN. I'M SURE THE OTHER GUYS ARE GOOD, I JUST MENTION RAY MILLER AND SHELBY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONE'S I WORKED WITH. IF/WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR, AT LEAST CHECK OUT RAY SKILLMAN IN MARTINSVILLE. R SMITH

Shelby Blunk

July 13, 2018

"My Ray Skillman Review"

- Gstancombe

I have dealt with other dealerships in the past and was not impressed at all. I put an online application in for Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford and with in seconds received an email back from Shelby Blunk asking how she could help. She then referred me to Ray Miller. When I went up to look at the vehicles it was about 90 degrees out. After greeting me he then offered a cold drink due to the heat. When I was ready to make my purchase the paper work didn’t take weeks as other dealers sometimes do. I was in and out in 45 minutes at most. I would also like to thank Chris Ramsey. They listened to my situation and were kind enough to still find a way to put me in a very nice car. I will continue to use Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford, for all of my vehicle purchases and I will recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you guys for your hospitality.

Shelby Blunk