Rick Hill Imports, Inc.

861 East Stone Drive, Kingsport, Tennessee 37662 Directions

1 Review of Rick Hill Imports, Inc.

September 30, 2007

"Initially purchased a 98 ML320 w/starmark warranty. Had..."

- Skeeman

Initially purchased a 98 ML320 w/starmark warranty. Had the vehicle inspected in Va for state inspection sticker (I live in VA). Va inspection site told me that my brakes were about shot, better have them replaced soon. Starmark inspection should have caught this and replaced before i took delivery of the vehicle. When I confronted the dealer about this they tried to stall and delay hoping i would just go away and forget it ...bring it back later and PAY to have the brake pads replaced. They finally got tired of my persistant complaining and they scheduled me in to have them replaced. All of this could have been avoided had they replaced them before i took delivery of the vehicle in the first place. Should have made it right when i complained and brought this fact to their attention. They have been difficult to deal with on issues like a loaner car, and scheduling my vehicles for service. Recently started asking if i wanted them to wash and vac my car for me....survey must be coming in the mail soon!

Greg Durham