Shore Drive Auto World

Tim Lewis

June 23, 2018

"First Time"

- RLM

A scary thought to make such a big purchase! I must say that my experience was 100% great! From the call I had initially made to the experience in the shop. Rob was great and very informative he made sure I was informed and knew exactly what I was getting. I would highly recommend them!

June 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Ms.Malibu

Rob goes above and beyond. Shore Drive Auto World is the only place I've found, that takes care of you after the sale. They made sure I had the best APR, an affordable monthly payment and even helped lower my insurance premium. Honestly speaking, do yourself a favor and go see Rob at Shore Drive Auto. I promise you'll leave riding in style and smiling.

June 14, 2018

"Honest, informative, and helpful."

- Macepatrick

I came in to the dealer knowing what wanted and Robert Wilson was right there with everything I needed to know and do to get it. The dealership as a whole was also very kind to, and helpful with, my children during my visit.

• Complimentary Credit Repair
  • We off the most thorough & extensive B2B warranty you'll find on a used vehicle
  • Signature Lifetime Maintenance Plan
  • Instant Financing with ZERO Money Down!
  • Free Wifi