Shore Drive Auto World

5657 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455
Call (757) 962-2066

Tim Lewis , Sales Consultant , Shore Drive Auto World

August 10, 2018

"They can help you with much more than getting a car"

- Steve

Great customer service and they help you where you need help in wether it be credit,interest rates or am unsure mind I would definitely always recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Robert Wilson

August 08, 2018

"Outstanding service"

- Sarahf

Customer service is amazing here. Rob went above and beyond to make sure I left with the vehicle I wanted and he even helped me to save money. You really are treated as a family member. I will continue to do business with them again in the future.

Robert Wilson

July 21, 2018

"2 year VIP customer review"

- Meeeshma

When I was first stationed in Norfolk, I did not own a car and was completely dependent on others for rides everywhere. A close friend brought me here where I was shown my credit score (for free). It was showing I was essentially a ghost. After being able to get approved for a used car loan through Navy Federal, I bought my first car! My 2013 Hyundai Sonata served me well for two years. When I decided I wanted to trade in, I already knew I didn’t need to go anywhere else. With the tools and advice they had given me two years prior, I was able to improve my credit score. Trading in my car and decided to get my 2017 Nissan Altima through Shore Drive Auto Word was the best decision! They’ve made the process smooth and easy, I would recommend buying a used car while also getting free credit repair advice, to anyone including first time buyers.

Other Employees : Robert Wilson

• Complimentary Credit Repair
  • We off the most thorough & extensive B2B warranty you'll find on a used vehicle
  • Signature Lifetime Maintenance Plan
  • Instant Financing with ZERO Money Down!
  • Free Wifi