Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

Daniel Linton, Business Manager/ Sales, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Daniel Linton

Business Manager/ Sales
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist

Pre-Owned Sales Specialist

November 20, 2018

"Went the Extra mile"

- Hillka26

I personally would like to give a big thank you to you Nathan and Matt plus the Suntrup staff. I appreciate you Nathan for taking my of my situation. It was not this dealership issue but you to ownership of it and solve it for me. I’m truly grateful for that. I also truly appreciate the extra length the wonderful staff of Suntrup Nissan for having my back and making the impossible very possible. Thank you Nathan and Matt Thank you Suntrup Nissan

Nathan Schwarzen

November 19, 2018

"Staphen and Joe were great."

- Patty

Staphen and Joe helped me out with all my questions. I had to get a car I wanted since my car was totaled and they did a fabulous job. Dan did a great job in getting me through all the paperwork. Great Job guys.

Joe Dawidouski
Daniel Linton

November 17, 2018

"Great sales team"

- Bgg268

This was my second car I bought from Staphen Mason. A 2015 Rogue and now a 2018 Rogue. As usual, the process went smoothly. He is always great to work with and a true professional. Also like to say Adela was great during the financing phase. She was professional, quick and thorough. Great team!

Other Employees : Adela - 5 Stars