Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

Pre-Owned Sales Specialist
Kyle Ketcherside, Finance Manager, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Kyle Ketcherside

September 17, 2018

"Thoughtful and welcoming service "

- Olga2018

I was very pleased with all of the people at Suntrup who assisted me in buying a new car. Kate was very attentive and made sure to address all my questions ! Very happy with my purchase.

September 15, 2018

"Excellent customer service!"

- CC1984

We have been working with this Nissan dealership for years and will never feal with anyone else. They always work with us in every aspect and make things happen!

Katie Eason

September 15, 2018

"Don't Buy a Car Anywhere Else"

- Jena Peterson

I recently decided I wanted to purchase an electric car. I was looking at the 2018 Leaf for myself and my daughter. I probably filled out 100 different information requests for 100 different dealers, but the response that stood out to me was from Adam Goldfeder. He sent me a video introducing himself. I ended up talking to him on the phone that night, and coming down a few days later. My credit situation wasn't ideal, as I am rebuilding from some recent setbacks. Every single dealer I talked to was promising a million things that I and they both knew they couldn't deliver, just to get me in the door. Adam didn't do that. He looked at the numbers and gave me an honest assessment and said he would do everything he could for us. If Adam tells you something, you can believe it. He doesn't employ dishonest or manipulative tactics to part you from your money. He is an absolute professional, who is genuinely concerned that everyone he works with get a car and a deal that they are absolutely satisfied with, from the car itself to the price, the warranty, and the payments. And he is absolutely dedicated to making that happen. My daughter and I ended up not getting the 2018 model--it just wasn't going to work, even though they searched for every single rebate we could possibly qualify for. But, there was a 2015 Leaf on the lot in perfect condition--it's a one owner car that was a recent trade in with extremely low miles. Adam and the rest of the team worked like crazy to find the absolute best deal for us. They got us exactly what we wanted in terms of price and monthly payment. This could not have been a better experience. This dealership does everything that they can to ensure that the experience of buying a car is the best it can possibly be. Everyone we spoke with was just amazing. If you want to have a good experience and you want to be able to trust your salesman and your dealership, go see Adam Goldfeder at Suntrup Nissan. You will be so glad that you did.

Adam Goldfeder,