Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton

Katie Eason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Katie Eason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Amanda Wilkerson, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Amanda Wilkerson

February 16, 2018

"Another great experience!!"

- starshine

This is my second vehicle I am leasing through Suntrup Nissan and this has been another great and pleasant experience. Thank you Amanda Wilkerson for taking the time to listen and help me get into my gorgeous new Rogue!!

Amanda Wilkerson

February 13, 2018

"Purchased a 2018 Nissan Rogue"

- Kathryn Mallioux

My sales rep, Amanda Wilkerson, I worked with was very helpful in helping make my decision in buying my brand new Rogue. She was very patient with me and took the extra mile to help answer any and all questions I had, which I had a lot! I am very happy with my purchase and was more confident in doing so with Amanda's help! Thank you!! Kate

February 11, 2018

"happy buyser"

- ES family

Our sales rep. Nathan was very helpful in our selection of buying our new Pathfinder. He was patient and willing to go the extra mile to make the experience one that was worry free. He and his co-worker, Joe helped us to make our purchase one that we were more than happy with and eventually swayed my son to make a similar purchase for his family..

Joe Dawidouski