Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

Dan Linton, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Nathan Schwarzen, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Nathan Schwarzen

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Joe Dawidouski, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Joe Dawidouski

October 13, 2017

"A transparent experience with Dan Linton"

- delaine

I walked in and lucked out to get Dan Linton. He listened to my concerns and needs and showed me exactly what I was looking for. He was transparent and seemed very sincere about accommodating my needs. He has already followed up to make sure I'm happy with my choice.

Other Employees : Brian in Finance

October 13, 2017

"Buy your new car from Dan Linton "

- First New Car

We had an excellent experience! We were greeted, asked what we were looking for, provided information & keys & sent on our way. Our questions were all answered & when we were ready to buy, Dan was super helpful. We got a great price on the new car, fair trade in value for my old car. We'll definitely be back for future car purchases!

October 11, 2017

"Nice group of people to deal with."

- Marshak

This is my 2nd Rogue from this dealer. Amanda Wilkerson is great. She takes her time to make sure it’s what you want. I like the service dept. also.

Amanda Wilkerson