Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

The Car Company Warsaw

Warsaw, IN

4.1
65 Reviews
The Car Company is a used car dealership group with locations in both Goshen and Warsaw, IN. We are proud to boast a high level of customer service, used motorcycles for sale, and a full selection of pre-owned cars. When you would like to tour our range of cars and ATVs, visit either of our convenient locations near Elkhart and Ft. Wayne. Shop our full selection of used cars for sale then schedule your test drive at The Car Company location nearest you. Used Car And Motorcycle Financing When you are ready to make your purchase, our finance department wants to help. We can discuss your down payment options as well as help you secure the low APRs your credit score deserves. If you plan to trade-in your current vehicle, we can offer you fair market value. Our used car dealerships use independent auto appraisers to determine the value of your used truck. We want to help drivers from Elkhart and Ft. Wayne secure an affordable car loan. If your current credit score is less-than-perfect, sit down with our finance associates to go over your credit-challenged financing options. Our used car lots want to put you behind the wheel of a used truck that will tackle your hauling needs. We are here to help drivers from Goshen and Warsaw to secure favorable loan terms. Local Auto Repair The Car Company offers two fully-equipped service departments. Take advantage of our website to book your next oil change at the location nearest you. Our professional auto mechanics will provide all the routine maintenance your car requires. If you ride a motorcycle and need to tighten the chain or install new tires, visit our local auto shop for motorcycle repair. When your used crossover is ready for a quick oil change or brake job, book your auto repair with our team. During your next auto repair appointment, our professional auto mechanics will only install OE auto parts and factory-approved components. Stop By The Car Company In Goshen And Warsaw, IN The Car Company is here to provide for all your used car needs. Our sales associates can help with model research, ordering new car parts, and applying for low financing rates. Find The Car Company location near you in Goshen and Warsaw, IN. We hope to see you soon.
Contact Dealership

3932 E US 30

Warsaw, IN

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 65 reviews

January 18, 2022

Salesman and staff were awesome and very helpful . I will be recommending them to all of my friends More

by wesaxson
Anthony
December 30, 2021

We always have gotten great deals from Roger in the Goshen office thank you all for your help with our cars purchased there. More

by eggrollruby
Roger
December 10, 2021

Service department is a joke. Sales manager is unreasonable, and the salesman lied outta the gate about approval amount More

by Brandonholden95
November 25, 2021

They helped me drive off the lot and I was just wishing without expecting to when I walked in the door. More

by dawsonscott1977
Other Employees : Elijha
November 25, 2021

A great place they are friendly and work with you . I will let everyone I know to go there More

by joe25521
Other Employees : Isaac, Clif Phillips
November 25, 2021

I great place to get a vehicle they work with you . I would let people know about this place More

by joe25521
Other Employees : Clif Phillips
November 18, 2021

I thought Anthony was good at explaining the details and work with me to get me a good deal More

by vence2467
This was at the Goshen store
November 02, 2021

I was sent off the lot in the wrong vehicle. Then the salesmen were talking about me as if I wasn’t there & like it was my fault. More

by paigecaudill2003
October 28, 2021

Experience was quick, friendly, fair and professional. Go see Anthony in goshen for your next used car. More

by 3ykxppxb7
Anthony Shrock
October 02, 2021

Jay was great to work with and Nick was too! Jay has been very helpful and they serviced our car free of charge. More

by jenjenay20