The Luxury Autohaus Inc

Finance Director

August 08, 2018

"Excellent buying experience"

- Ibi

I found the Mercedes Benz S550 I was looking for on the internet and Charlie (The Luxury Autohaus Inc) was my first stop to check it out. Charlie and Tina gave me a good buying experience. They worked out the financing. Their word is their bond. They do not have to write things they promise you down to honor it. They have given me a good buying experience. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family or anyone needing a car. Buying with no pressure. Good car. Enjoying it now. Thank you Charlie and Tina.

Other Employees : Monnetta

July 30, 2018

"They Care About Their Customers"

- nick65

My buying experience was zero pressure and easy as 1-2-3. Charlie cares about his customers and will go the extra mile. There were some post-purchase issues with my vehicle and Charlie took care of me. As a consumer, you can't ask for anything more. In today's market, Charlie's approach to doing business is refreshing. I highly recommend The Luxury Autohaus. Nick A.

May 14, 2018

"Charlie Gertsner found my Lexus and took care of everything."

- MDK

When I decided I wanted to buy a Lexus , I contacted Charlie Gerstner to get his input. I discussed what I was looking for and within a few days Charlie found the car. a 2015 Lexus 350 with only 13.900 in mileage. I then bought an extended warranty that Charlie offered to extend the warranty another 5 years or 100,000 miles. Charlie and his staff were very professional and made the transaction easy. I would highly recommend The Luxury Autohaus as a prospect if you are looking for a nice vehicle. The car was missing one key fob and Charlie arranged for Lexus to get me another key and paid for it. Very accommodating.

The Luxury Autohaus Inc, Marietta, GA, 30060