Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids

13 Reviews of Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids

August 06, 2018

"Awesome"

- bbq53

This past year we have bought two new Equinox's from Wheelers in Wisconsin Rapids. Our salesman was Adam Lallemont for both vehicles and he was awesome to work with. Along with Adam, Steve Green and everyone else that helped us with our purchases, we can't thank you enough for your knowledge, friendliness and helpfulness. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Mike and Barb Casey

Aug 06, 2018 -

Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids responded

Thank you, Mike and Barb! We're always happy to help, and we'll be sure to pass along you comments to our team. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

June 03, 2018

"Four star rating."

- Buick Man

I would have given five stars except that the interior of the vehicle was not cleaned to my satisfaction. The windows did not look like they were cleaned at all. The rear compartment was not vacuumed. Scott Straw, the salesman was one of the best I have ever dealt with and was patient with all my questions and concerns. I appreciate his commitment to following up on any questions I have had after the purchase. He gets a five star rating from me. Jerome F. Molski

Other Employees : Scott Straw
Jun 04, 2018 -

Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids responded

Thank you, Jerome; we appreciate your honest feedback. We're glad to hear Scott was so helpful. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

May 29, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Chevyman

Can't say enough about the dealership....great experience! Terry, Trent and Steve are very knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help in any way possible.

Jun 01, 2018 -

Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids responded

Thank you so much! We're glad you found our staff to be knowledgeable and friendly during your visit. We're happy to help if you need anything else!

May 24, 2018

"Outstanding courtesy, and service"

- Douglas

This is a new building—it was clean, neatly organized and well luminated. The staff was well trained and they knew their job. They were kind, courteous, attentive to my requests and gave me a ride home so they could complete the repair the next day. Since my car is vintage, they searched the web for high quality replacement parts that Chevrolet no longer offered. I am completely satisfied with the over-all attention I received and with out hesitation would recommend this dealership to anyone. DCS

Jim Fitzgerald
Shane Ironside
Kaleb Hurless
Other Employees : Mike (mechanic)
May 25, 2018 -

Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids responded

Thank you for the great review of our dealership, Douglas! We work really hard to meet our customer's expectations in a great environment, and we're happy to see that those efforts have paid off. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit!

April 24, 2018

"Went as Planned"

- Smo

I made a appointment one day and got the service I needed the next. I had a LOF and a tire rotation. It all went well in a timely manner.

Shane Ironside
May 02, 2018 -

Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids responded

Thanks, Smo! We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have a wonderful experience. Be sure to come back for any other service needs.

February 22, 2018

"Awesome experienc!"

- yinrapids

From walking in the door to walking out of the door, there was not one moment of pressure to purchase a vehicle. The knowledge and help of the sales team was so very helpful. Brandan, Trent and Adam are an exceptional sales team. They made our purchase enjoyable!

Branden Juneau
January 09, 2018

"Great Experience"

- newcarguy

Purchased a new company car, no surprises. Josh, Steve and Trent did a great job handling all the details. Looking forward to working with their service department in their new building.

Other Employees : Josh Kramer
January 01, 2018

"Great people!!!!"

- Mrt30

Steve Green, Josh kramer, Adam Lallemont, and Trent caswell were all great. Very nice, easy too work with, helpful and gave fair prices. I would go back and purchase a vehicle from them again.

Other Employees : Josh Kramer
December 16, 2017

"Great service"

- Red SSR

We were taken care very well. Thank you all very much. Steve graciously made a change that we requested. We will be recommending Wheeler's to our friends and family.

December 13, 2017

"No obligation!"

- Kayla Phillips

In contrast to the previous dealers I went to, this dealership did not pressure me into my purchase. They were very patient with my shopping, and the paperwork was smooth as well as speedy. Great overall experience!