26Motors

75 Reviews of 26Motors

May 25, 2018

"Great service "

- Heartofkidstar

Thank you MJ Fatah FOR THE help on getting in to my new vehicle. I will definitely be recommending you guys to all m friends and family

May 18, 2018

"Great experience"

- Caroline1234

Alan is a pleasant person. Ashley was of great help with the inquiry of it. The staff (Ashley was of great help and everything went smoothly. They stayed after hours so that we can complete the deal.

May 17, 2018

"Great experian"

- Van1234

I came in to 26 Motors to look at a 428xi And to my amazement i was approved and drove off with the car the same day I was aszisted by AlanSharp and Mike,and Devon. My thanks to 26 Motors

May 16, 2018

"Great experience "

- Sherley1234

I had a great experience with 26Motors. Mr. Alan Sharp helped me choose a car. It’s a 2015 Subaru it’s in great condition. Overall Alan makes buying a car looks easy.

May 14, 2018

"Very surprised "

- Mrfoxx

I came to this dealer just to look around they received me like I was a long time friend. The sales and the owner were very nice and down to earth. I never felt more comfortable in a dealer there was no rush we were talking about the playoffs and motorcycles. I left my information and they right away looked for a great rate and approval. Came in the next day like I knew these guys for years and within a few hours I was in my new car. Thank you for the unique bmw and the great experience. We need to go riding one of these days !

May 12, 2018

"Happy customer"

- Bl3ss87

If your looking for a car, 26motors is where you need to go. These guys are great. They worked with me to get the car i wanted, even though my credit wasn't that good. They were also very speedy everything was done in a reasonable time. I'd like to thank Ashley, Mj, and Michael for going above and beyond. Check 26motors out, they got everything.

May 02, 2018

"Great hospitality by a great team! "

- HARSH03

They got us the car we wanted while still keeping my father happy! They were all very nice and polite and the service was great. No complaints.

April 27, 2018

"Well taking care of"

- Khadijah_24

They crew took their time with me and was very patient . They was understanding and took me through step by step of what has to be done for the car. Thank you 🙏

Eric Gold
April 19, 2018

"Completely satisfied "

- DannyV

They are very friendly and great price. Alan was very up front and professional. He made the experience very easy. Also Alan followed up after I bought the car with all the questions and concerns I had.

April 19, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- 123Smiles

Overall our experience at 26Motors was wonderful. Our sales representative helped throughout the the entire time that we spent there; explaining things when needed. We would highly recommend their services.