Axis Auto Group

Internet Sales

April 10, 2018

"Great"

- Lisa

Very helpful and friendly staff... Satisfied customer Wide selection of vehicle. I have been looking to this bmw for sometime now!!! Great prices and great Experience

Charlotte R

April 01, 2018

"Great experience"

- Briniag

This was our second time here Angel helped usnto purchase our first vehicle about two years ago and now helped us to upgrade our car. Definitely would recommend him to anyone his very attentive and would make your process smooth anf effectively.

March 22, 2018

"So satisfied "

- Lola85

I’m pleased to say I’m so satisfied with the service ANGEL provided. As soon as I arrived he was ready to work. I’m not ashamed to say, my credit was in the basement. But, Angel took his time with me and worked in my budget. I’m so happy I chose this dealership. I drove home that night in my new car. Thank you Angel. My girls and I are still on cloud 9!

Used 2004 Lexus ES 330, $3995