Bob Thibodeau Ford Inc

26333 Van Dyke Ave, Center Line, Michigan 48015 Directions

1 Review of Bob Thibodeau Ford Inc

June 26, 2011

"This dealership is now Crest Ford. My wife had her 2005..."

- Thunderalley

This dealership is now Crest Ford. My wife had her 2005 Mercury Mariner towed into this dealership as a "no-start". The service advisor, Mike Brabow, promptly took care of her. The dealership even arranged a rental for the day so my wife would not be without transportation. Within an hour, Mike called me with the diagnosis and gave me prices on all the fixes. I had the service department perform all the 100k mile maintenance services and put new tires on the car while it was there. The prices for the fix and all the service work, including the tires, were very reasonable. The car was ready that afternoon!! I have dealt with this dealership and Mike in the past with previous vehicles. I can't say enough how pleased my wife and I are with Mike and the service department at Crest Ford. These folks treat the customer great and go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. We highly recommend Crest Ford and their service department. Our next vehicle will be coming from Crest Ford without a doubt.

Mike Brabow