Car Pros FIAT of Seattle

3.8

700 S. Grady Way, Renton, Washington 98057

Archie Bailey, Sales, Car Pros FIAT of Seattle

February 03, 2018

"Had a very nice experience with Archie Bailey"

- Peter G Andrijeski

Could not have gone much more smoothly. Everything was explained very clearly and they didn't press us to buy any add-ons we told them we didn't want. They went over and above with little steps -- everything from sync'ing our phones and walking us through the touchscreen options to calling to get our Enterprise rental to get picked up at their lot so we didn't have to return it.

January 27, 2018

"Complicated purchase made easy."

- makingltnc

The dealer was very helpful during a complicated move from Europe. I gave them a specific price, max mileage and max age for a Fiat 500 for my wife. We had to make all the arrangements via web and email so that her car would be available on the day she arrived. They found us the perfect car at below the designated price and worked with my bank, insurance company and registration services to have the vehicle ready. I would have given 5 stars except for the delays dealing with the finance dept. for the necessary paperwork, The salesperson Archie was excellent. Will definitely work with him again.

August 02, 2017

"WOW! - Alfa Romeo Giulia "

- Joe

We recently purchased our new Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD at Car Pros Renton. What a fabulous sports sedan! I have driven many sports sedans and actual sports cars over the years and this is undoubtedly the finest auto I have ever owned or driven. I read many pro reviews on this new machine recently introduced to the US. Alfa has done a great job with this new 2017 Giulia. It fits my idea of a dream sports sedan. I test drove the red Giulia AWD and it is everything the reviews claimed and more. The one we bought is Rosso Red with interior and exterior sports package and 8.8" in dash screen/radio/navigation/plus package. It is so sporty and stunning looking that is turns heads wherever we go. It is up to date with all the latest electronic/computer features we could ever desire plus all leather seats and steering wheel. I am an audio hobbyist and the standard Alfa radio/8 speaker package is exceptionally good, very high audio performance in this default system. So far the car runs perfectly and I'm just getting familiar with all the varied features and possible computer adjustments. The acceleration is phenomenal (0-60, 5.1 seconds, holy cow, (direct injection/turbo 2L 280hp), steering, handling, braking, exhaust growl, and in car quietness are superb. My wife and I are very pleased. I hope anyone interested in the new Giulia's will browser search and read the numerous reviews on the Giulia and the top model Giulia Quadrifoglio. One review had the Giulia AWD top of class vs comparable Audi (2), BMW (2), Mercedes, Jag and Kia. Don't be put off by the ZF-8HP50, 8 speed German auto transmission, it is marvelous and faster and more fun than a manual which is not available in the US. After driving the Giulia with this incredible transmission and steering column shifter paddles (sports package) or auto/manual modes I would never want for a manual transmission again. The staff at Car Pros Renton/Alfa Romeo were very friendly and helpful. Devin, Monica, Tim and Nick were all a pleasure to deal with. Monica and Devin, our most frequent contacts, bent over backwards to help us several times, super nice sales people! The buying process all went smoothly. The only minor glitch for me was less than a perfect detail job on the car. A few hidden areas were ignored, but I solved that with a little elbow grease. Still worth a 5 star experience so far. I hope the service experience down the road will be most satisfactory. Car Pros Alfa Romeo, Renton ..... Highly recommended! UPDATE: 8-2-2017 I've had my New Giulia now for about 7 weeks. About 3-4 weeks or so back I stopped in to Car Pros and talked to Tim and others. I mentioned to Tim about trying to decide the difficult procedure on how to attach the front license plate and also Car Pros error on my WA State car title. He said he would check on booth issues and get back to me. Today I stopped by Car Pros again as I had heard nothing back. Tim was not in and I talked to a sales person, Archie. I found Archie to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He spent time going over my both of my issues and other questions about initial service for my Giulia. He spent well over an hour discussing the license plate attachment options and contacting a finance manager to help solve the title mistake. Archie referred me to Gavin in the finance section and Zach in the service department, both who were very helpful. Thanks to Archie for the much appreciated assistance! I took the Giulia for a second trip to Mt Rainier several days ago. The performance up the steep road with numerous hairpin turns was a total joy! This is one fabulous sports sedan

Devin, Monica, Archie, Nick, Tim