Chambers Motorcars of Natick

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 09, 2018

"Terrible service "

- Barrett

I just purchased a ML 350 and all I can say is never again. The service was terrible and the car was delivered to me with a number of issues. When I brought it back to be fixed they make me rent a car all day and when I picked back up the car no work got carried out as the technical guy was rushing to go on vacation Stick to a main dealer

The Repair person

May 02, 2018

"Amazing customer service "

- JLHB

I bought my Forester here from Spencer Odems. It’s a one price store, so there is no haggling, and the price was fair. From the moment I walked in, Spencer and the rest of the team were prompt, professional, courteous, and friendly. As used cars sometimes do, my car needed a few minor repairs. Spencer, Jay, and Max took excellent care of me. They arranged all of the repairs and provided a rental car, at no cost to me. Even after they “closed the deal,” it was important to them that I was fully satisfied with the car. If I ever need another used car I will absolutely go back to this dealership and work with Spencer again. It’s been a great experience.

Spencer Odems
Other Employees : Jay

February 15, 2018

"Seamless experience"

- jenniferfar

Very polite customer service. Brian was very honest and straight to the point. He helped us get the car we wanted. Max did a great with helping us out. They both made this experience seamless. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Brian Farrell