Chambers Motorcars of Natick

Gordon Vladimirov, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Chambers Motorcars of Natick

Gordon Vladimirov

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 07, 2017

"Buy your next car from Max and his team..."

- Mariamaria

Chambers Motorcars of Natick is everything you expect from a Herb Chambers dealership with the added bonus of genuine, hard working, down to earth professionals that truly embrace the teamwork mentality to a sale. Alex was extremely knowledgeable, Max went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted at a competitive price, and Brian and Jae worked with me to find the right warranty plan to protect myself and my car for the duration of my ownership. I waited for nothing and there was no run around. Cars were even lined up when I arrived! Alex, Max, Brian and Jae; thank you! You are all outstanding and I really appreciate everything you did for me.

Other Employees : Alex Varaksin and Jae

August 26, 2017

"Great Used Car Purchase Experience - Great Team"

- KD

Found the vehicle (Jeep Grand Cherokee) I wanted on-line at Chambers Motorcars of Natick. Met with Gordon and went over the details of the vehicle - Gordon was friendly, non-pressuring- and provided a comfortable purchase experience. Max assisted with working the numbers and I was pleasantly surprised with the initial offer they provided for my trade in value (didn't feel like I was being low-balled). We struck a deal quickly and Max even thru in a second key at no cost - I had issues with a previous dealer on this! Finally, worked with Brian on the numbers and any recommended add-ons - he was friendly and explained in detail my chosen add-ons and put the cherry on a problem free purchase experience! My experience with the team (Gordon, Max and Brian) at Chambers Motorcars of Natick was hassle / problem free and the staff as very fair, friendly and stress free! Based on my experience visiting this dealership, I would definitely recommend. KD

July 24, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Madza311

Great customer service. My experience was hasslefree. Brian Max and Gordon are down to earth and extremely capable. They had my test car ready to drive the minute I got there. And I drove off and head to days later.

Gordon Vladimirov