Cochran INFINITI Gallery, South Hills

John    Dunst, Sales Consultant, Cochran INFINITI Gallery, South Hills

John Dunst

" Exceelent Experience"

- sbolge

Alex did a wonderful job. Expediate and very professional. I would recommend him and Cochran Infiniti, South Hills to anyone looking for an Infiniti. My experience with Alan in Finance was equally satisfying.

"2017 QX 70 AWD "

- Kngcr9

My experience was positive. Alex picked me up from the airport as I travel from Georgia to purchase this vehicle. I was nervous about such an endeavor, but he allayed all my fears, answered all my questions accurately whether big or small and made me feel comfortable with my purchase.

"Honest review"

- Honestreview

As soon as I walked In the front doors of the south hills infinity dealership i felt completely comfortable. We met Alex Poarch. Alex was extremely patient and answered all of our questions he made buying a car relaxing and fun. He and the other members of the team are one of the many reasons I will continue to buy from 1 Cochran infinity of south hills.

Greg Staab