Fitzgerald Annapolis Mazda

Cameron Christian

Keith Goodwin, General Manager, Fitzgerald Annapolis Mazda

Keith Goodwin

May 26, 2018

"Wouldn't give me the time of day!"

- Amy A

I went to the dealership to discuss a tow hook cover that blew off of my car, and Brandon Beane would not give me the time of day. He told me that it was not covered under warranty. Never collected my vin#, asked my name or anything. He told me that it had been damaged without EVER seeing the car. Sent me to Parts. The Part was $2.10 with tax. Wow. I will drive out of my way to go to a better Mazda dealer. For $2.10 he could have purchased a better review.

Shane Becraft

April 06, 2018

"Service advisor follow up "

- Miata owner

Excellent service and detailed response to problem that I raised. Long time customer who bought his 2009 Miata from this dealer and continues to highly recommend them.

Jaycent Gebers
Other Employees : Service manager on duty.

February 23, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- Satisfied Customer

Fitzgerald Annapolis Mazda is top notch. Every facet of this dealership is consistently excellent. The customer service, new and used car buying experience, service department, sales associates, managers, quality of product, and genuine interest in providing excellent value for the money you spend are all far and away better than any other dealer we've ever used across nine states and a foreign country (we are military). We purchased a new Mazda from Fitzgerald's in Dec 16, and at the time we thought the car-buying experience couldn't get any better (see my review on 10 Dec 16). But, they went ahead and outdid themselves. Recently, we purchased a used BMW from Fitzgerald's and after driving it off the lot, discovered a hard to detect, yet fairly common (and fairly expensive) mechanical issue. Understanding the dealership had no further obligation toward us and our vehicle (e.g. no warranty), we contacted them right away about what we guessed would be a fairly significant repair. Not only did Fitzgerald's respond to us immediately, they arranged to bring the car in for repairs, provided a loaner vehicle, and had our BMW back to us in a matter of days. There was no wrangling, negotiation, or delays; and, they treated the repair as if it was under warranty! I can't guarantee they'll treat every situation this way, but I can guarantee this...the next time we are looking for a new or used car (probably later this year), our first and only stop will be Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Annapolis.

Chris Watson

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations