Fox Scion

415 Taunton Ave, East Providence, Rhode Island 02914 Directions

1 Review of Fox Scion

January 21, 2011

"I took my Toyota to Fox because I was getting poor gas..."

- rameses4444

I took my Toyota to Fox because I was getting poor gas mileage. They did a "diagnostic" and happily took my $49 but told me I'd have to leave the car overnight so they could do a more detailed diagnostic. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Needless to say I did not leave the car, nor shall I ever return. While I was there I noticed a tremendous number of employees with seemingly nothing to do. There was one who's title must have been "part go getter," another "money taker," and a whole gaggle of "stand arounders." This dealership has A LOT OF OVERHEAD AND THAT MONEY'S GOT TO COME FROM SOMEONE, and it's NOT going to come from me.

Jessica
Feb 25, 2011 -

Fox Scion responded

I would like to assist you with looking into the issue that you are having with your vehicle's gas consumption. Through the years, I have consulted with many customers regarding this issue and I would love the opportunity. As far as the employee count goes, it is a difficult issue. On one hand, if I do not have enough people around I get contacted by customers because their phone calls were not answered or customers are waiting an extended amount of time before being waited on. We do our best to staff according to our forecasting but sometimes we under or in this case, over estimate the need. The most important strategy for us is to make sure our customers get the best service available. I would like to earn that opportunity with you so feel free to contact me directly. Kevin Walton General Manager (401) 438-0350 x128

1 result