Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

Dani Hunter

November 14, 2018

"Kevin is Awesome!"

- mshenk

When my car was unexpectedly totaled, I was very reluctant to make a choice regarding which new car I would choose. Kevin did an AMAZING job sitting with us and discussing what I was looking for, what my options were, and making our car dreams come true! I HIGHLY recommend this Hyundai location, especially Kevin!

October 23, 2018

"Love my Tucson!!!"

- Pam’s Hyundai

It was a Great experience!! The staff was very patient with me during my decision making process and I ended up with my perfect vehicle!! Love my Tucson!!

Steve Johnson
Kyle Snowden
Farhan Mughal

October 20, 2018

"Sales person review"

- Debbiltz

Thank you to Jimmy and the management staff they did really great at helping me get out of my lease into a new vehicle without any penalties and keeping my payments the same

Kyle Snowden

Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $13000

2017 Hyundai Elantra

Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata, $12000

2013 Hyundai Sonata

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Chesapeake's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Hyundai Chesapeake, Chesapeake, VA, 23321