Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

Samuel Pedraza

Dani Hunter, Sales Consultant, Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

Dani Hunter

January 18, 2019

"A great first car buy "

- Clownentusiast96

I came here for my first car purchase and it couldn't have been a better experience. The dealer Kevin made sure to take me through all of the process slowly and took the time to explain everything in detail to me as did the man who did my financial work. Overall a great experience where I got the car I wanted

Kevin Thompson
Other Employees : Shlomo

January 14, 2019

"Perfect service from Sam Pedrasa! A++"

- david.setyon

Hyundai has an exclusive customer for life, due to Sam Pedrasa’s OUTSTANDING Customer service. Sam exemplifies customer care and customer first. He made me feel as though I was his only customer and answered each and every one of my concerns with my vehicle. I have lived in 6 cities with the military and have never had the level of care and professionalism that was given by Sam, before, any sort of dealership or repair facility. Let me be clear: the 2008 Hyundai Sam had work done on was our first Hyundai. Our next vehicle, and the new one after that, and after that, will ALL be Hyundai’s, and it is because of Sams level of dedication he had taken on our 2008 Veracruz.

Samuel Pedraza

January 13, 2019

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever!"

- Vapowr

All the guys we dealt with made this car purchase fun. All treated us like royality! Would highly recommend this dealer!!! Keep up the good service guys!!!

Kyle Snowden

Used 2015 Hyundai Genesis, $27014

2015 Hyundai Genesis

New 2019 Hyundai Sonata, $20075

2019 Hyundai Sonata

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Chesapeake's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Hyundai Chesapeake, Chesapeake, VA, 23321