Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

Dani Hunter

Steve Johnson, Sales Consultant, Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

Steve Johnson

September 07, 2018

"Hall Hyundai Western Branch "

- A. Chavis

I just bought my 3rd car from Hall Hyundai in Western Branch and they are the best people to do business with. They are not pushy and are very patient with you. My first purchase was so pleasant that I took my daughter there to buy her first car and then 3 years later took my son there to buy his first truck (Hall Chevrolet). When I went back to buy my new car, they all remembered my kids and asked how everyone was doing! It was like seeing old friends again.

Mark McCarty
Paul Trace
Other Employees : Shlomo Hayut

August 29, 2018

"Great service "

- Carguysgurl

Kevin and the team at Hyundai were awesome! I am an indecisive person person and Kevin displayed great patience with me and explained things clearly.

August 29, 2018

"Great!!"

- tee95

Jimmy was amazing!! 10’s across the board. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I was very educated on my car before my purchase.

Jimmy Stancil

Used 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $18500

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Used 2015 Ford Explorer, $22863

2015 Ford Explorer

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Chesapeake's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Hyundai Chesapeake, Chesapeake, VA, 23321