Hyundai Honolulu

Genesis Specialist

April 25, 2018

". A PERFECT MIRACLE!"

- Annery21

Gabriel Delgado Fiero my sale associate assistant at Tony Hunday in honololu. was accommodating and very clear with everything. Explained cost. options and details of the process. Very patient answering all my question and even answering twice until I got it. Very respectful and pleasant definitely show the aloha spirit I expect to find in Hawaii. Thank you. Mahalo nui loa!

Allan Capello
3.0

April 16, 2018

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

- nakataja

Had a great experience buying my first new car with Richard Nakanishi. Friendly and no pressure sales environment made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. Richard allowed me to take my time test driving multiple cars, and did a great job explaining the various features of each. I would recommend anyone considering a Hyundai to go see Richard.

Richard Nakanishi

April 11, 2018

"Comfortable first car buying experience "

- cakcraig

From the time I was welcomed into Hyundai to “look” at a car until the time I left with my NEW car, I felt completely comfortable. I trusted that Gabriel was getting me the best deal and trade in value for my old car. He was super friendly and helpful. If you’re looking for a great car, come down to Hyundai and go to Gabe! I love my car!

Used 2015 Kia Soul