Kia Of Union City

Anthony Griffin, Sales Consultant, Kia Of Union City

Anthony Griffin

Lorde Dawson, Sales (VEHICLE PLACEMENT SPECIALIST), Kia Of Union City

Lorde Dawson

Sales (VEHICLE PLACEMENT SPECIALIST)

Jermaine Kesler, Internet Sales , Kia Of Union City

Jermaine Kesler

Internet Sales

SAM AJAYI, GENERAL MANAGER, Kia Of Union City

SAM AJAYI

GENERAL MANAGER

October 12, 2017

"The most AMAZING experience ever!"

- Tammie Durrah

On 9/28/17 I went to KIA to purchase a vehicle and I received the most AMAZING experience ever. They all provided great Customer Service. Mrs. Vivian was just Marvelous. Jermaine was not going to allow me to leave without a car. But Lorde she went far and beyond to make sure my kids and myself we're comfortable and happy. Til this day my kids still ask can we go back to see Ms. Lorde. That's just how amazing her personality and spirit is. Thank you Lorde, Vivian & Jermaine for making my car buying experience the BEST!

Jermaine Kesler
Other Employees : Vivian Bekele

October 08, 2017

"Lorde Dawson is my new car dealer! "

- SNEmmyJemison

Wow! Had a conversation with Lorde Dawson about getting a new vehicle perhaps through a trade in. Even though I'm not in the market for a new car just yet, when I am ready I will definitely be contacting her to make my next purchase. I was taken by her friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable disposition. Now I'm excited about my future purchase... see you soon Kia and Lorde Dawson! PS... What a pretty lady!

September 29, 2017

"Best car buying experience "

- Cedric

Anthony made my car buying experience so easy I went to 4 dealership trying to get approved he got me done in 15 mins we was out in 1 hour. Great job

Anthony Griffin