Kundert Volvo of Englewood

Service Administrator

April 16, 2018

"Excellent service "

- RhonsS60

I took my car in for its first service on April 12, 2018. A few hours later Claus called to let me know that my car had a nail in the tire, and he let me know the possibility of getting it repaired or having to purchase a new tire. Fortunately, he was able to repair it and my car was ready in a few hours, as promised. I really appreciate the quality service and professionalism given to me by the service department at Englewood Volvo, especially Claus.

Claus Nagy

April 12, 2018

"I wouldn't bring my car anywhere else"

- katieco

My husband introduced me to the great people at Kundert & I've never looked back - I have been a loyal customer for 8+ years with both of my Volvos. Whether it's Gil, Klaus or Angel, they have always made me feel at home, while being honest, thorough and fair. They believe in thorough communication and never compromise on quality service. They know how much I care about my car and they are absolute professionals every time. They go above and beyond and I really appreciate that!

Gil Bonilla
Angel Fernandez
Claus Nagy

March 26, 2018

"Overall Experience "

- Sara

Overall sales Experience was Good... Even though I felt I should have gotten a price break being an Englewood resident and the fact that I paid 1/3 of the price of the car in Cash ..

Bernie Valentinetti