Mini of Monmouth

Michael Sullivan, MINI Motoring Advisor, Mini of Monmouth

Michael Sullivan

MINI Motoring Advisor

October 19, 2017

"Small Car--Big Time Service"

- Franchi

Although I only brought my car in for a recall servicing, they were thorough, polite, customer centric and fulfilled my needs. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Danielle Hickman-Schmidt
Other Employees : Sales front desk personnel..did not get her name.

October 16, 2017

"Friendly, responsive staff & service"

- Shawn M

Called Danielle because the front passenger tire of my 2017 Mini Cooper had a "bubble" in it. She fit me into the service schedule immediately. I had a lot of driving to do later the same day and she did not want me to take the risk of driving without the tire being changed. I arrived and was met promptly by Danielle who gave me the cost before the work was done. The fix was fast -- I was in and out in under 90 minutes AND they washed the car for me. Overall, a great experience.

October 05, 2017

"Michael Sullivan went above and beyond for me. "

- Elaine G. Eadon

This dealership is the ultimate in customer service. Professional, timely service and superior customer care. Michael Sullivan is one of the best sales persons I have ever dealt with in a car purchase. He goes out of his way to be helpful. Thank you Mike. Elaine Eadon

Michael Sullivan