Mini of Monmouth

MINI Motoring Advisor

March 14, 2019

"Excellent service!"

- jersey456

Received excellent service from Danielle, she is always friendly and very professional, she keeps me informed and updates me on the current offers, and Kevin is always very nice and friendly.

March 11, 2019

"Easy, professional, comfortable"

- 15MiniS

Easy scheduling, timely professional service and a comfortable well appointed waiting area. If you are a Mini fan there is of course always cool stuff to look at.

Michael Sullivan
Kyle Berkeley

March 03, 2019

"Consistently Pleasant Experience"

- jbruno

I have brought my Mini in for service a few times; although I did not purchase my Mini from this dealer. Each time, I am treated with the utmost respect and the personnel are all helpful and courteous. The waiting area is supplied with plenty of seating, entertainment, and a small 'kitchen' with beverages and snacks (although I don't eat bagels, fruit would be a nice addition :) Once my vehicle is evaluated, someone comes and explains everything to me and gives me the options I can choose from. I appreciate this as it allows ME to make the decision. When my car is finished, it is clean and clearly cared for. Thank you for taking the time to do the little extras...vacuum and windows! I appreciate your attention to my vehicle.

Used 2016 MINI Hardtop