Muzi Motors

Commercial Truck Manager
Vadim Iablonovski, Sales Consultant, Muzi Motors

Vadim Iablonovski

August 31, 2018

"Repeat Customer and Proud of it"

- Daniswift

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Muzi Ford and I couldn’t be happier. Their customer service and knowledge make them the only dealership that I would recommend to friends and family.

Vadim Iablonovski

August 22, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Jessdow

Now this is how a car buying experience should go! I recently purchased my first new car from Muzi and I actually had fun doing it! Scott showed me their inventory of Focus models and answered all of my questions while cracking jokes and making me laugh the whole time. He really made my first car buying experience amazing.

Scott McNeil

August 22, 2018

"The place to buy a Ford truck in the Boston area "

- jkeefe997

I just bought my new Ford F-150 Lariat from Muzi Ford and was very impressed with my experience. Tim Duffy was awesome and helpful, answering all of my questions with a smile. Great guy, great dealership.

Tim Duffy