Muzi Motors

4.2
Dan  Rivera, General Sales Manager , Muzi Motors

Dan Rivera

May 14, 2018

"The Nicest Salesman I Have Met"

- FrankB99

I contacted Muzi Ford on Thursday and spoke with someone regarding a pre-owned Ford Explorer. They contacted me and let me know that the salesman was not going to be there and I set an appointment with Scott McNeil. We drove the Explorer that we saw online and a sales manager came to speak with us. They were two of the nicest sales people that I have ever met. Needless to say, we bought the car and we love it. I’d highly recommend Muzi Ford and Scott to anyone looking for a car.

Dan Rivera

May 04, 2018

"Suited to make the deal"

- Bighands36

I had a great experience dealing with Scott McNeil, extremely professional (apperence and business), not to mention the electrifying suit he was wearing. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car to go see Scott.

February 28, 2018

"Muzi Ford has earned my future business "

- Mgoodwin23

This was my first time buying a car from Muzi and I was pleasantly surprised. The sales process was seamless and my salesman, Scott McNeil, was very friendly and really knew his stuff. The sales manager was also extremely patient while I made my decision. They really made my first car buying experience memorable. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from Muzi as well! I highly recommend them!

New 2018 Ford Focus, $19920