Muzi Motors

Tim Duffy

Commercial Truck Manager
4.3

August 14, 2018

"Unmatched Truck Buying Experience "

- Jhunter

I recently visted Muzi Ford looking for a new commercial truck for my business. I worked with Tim Duffy who was recommended by a friend. His knowledge of commercial trucks was unlike anything I had seen at the other dealerships. He helped fin the perfect truck for the unique needs of my business. I will be buying all of my commercial trucks from Tim and Muzi from now on.

Tim Duffy

August 14, 2018

"Customer Service is Top Priority Here"

- Krissull22

I took my mom here when she was in the market for a new car. The staff were very helpful and knew exactly what features would be perfect for an older driver. They showed great patience when answering all of the questions my mom asked. I will make sure to come back to Muzi when it is time for me to look for a new vehicle!

Brian Mulvaney

August 07, 2018

"Made My First Car Buying Experience Easy!"

- Char1762

I purchased my first car out of college from Muzi Ford. I went in to the dealership not knowing exactly what direction I wanted to go in. Scott was an awesome salesperson to work with. He was personable, non-pushy, and helped me find the perfect car that fit my price range. so far I am loving my new Focus! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends when they are looking for their next car!

Scott McNeil