Muzi Motors

Commercial Truck Manager
Vadim Iablonovski, Sales Consultant, Muzi Motors

Vadim Iablonovski

November 30, 2018

"A Great Place to Buy Your First Car"

- KacyWilson1994

I recently bought my first new car from Muzi. I walked on to the lot not knowing exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. The salesman Scott was very personable and helpful. He made the whole process easy and a bit fun. I would reccomend this dealership for anyone who is buying their first new car!

Scott McNeil

November 30, 2018

"A Great Repeat Performance!"

- adonovan

This is our second vehicle that we have purchased from Muzi Ford. Scot Rodman was our sales professional. Scot and the entire Muzi ream went well out of their way to make sure we got the vehicle that we wanted at a competitive price. We couldn’t be happier with our new Explorer and will continue to recommend Muzi to our friends family.

Scot Rodman

November 07, 2018

"Actively ignorant"

- Customer

I had a small noise develop in my F-150 which was under warranty. I called and was given an appointment 6 days later. Left the truck at 7:15; waited all day. I called them and was told they couldn't diagnose a problem/there was no problem. Ok so, the next morning, I drove the truck with the foreman of the service shop and he says he can't hear the noise. He literally said "maybe if you took it to the dealer you bought it from, they might be able to find the problem." It's my 3rd F-150 in a row. Also, important fact - I bought my wife's brand new Ford Escape Platinum from this dealer 2 years prior. It is surreal to have an experience when a so called professional mechanic is driving your car telling you there is no noise/that's tire noise when it is obviously not, when it clearly doesn't change pitch with speed. To be blunt, foreman was a bad listener. He told me 4 times that he's "been in this business for 25 years" while telling me I was hearing tire noise. The service advisors are terrified of him and won't back the customer up with legitimate issues. I guess I can see why - working with him and at Muzi in general, you have to pretend things don't exist. The guy in charge of the service mechanics either can't or won't repair certain things. Maybe this was too small a noise? Maybe he didn't like me. I don't know! Congratulations Muzi! You just just lost a repeat customer. And while you're talented at it naturally, you're working really hard to be ignorant. You've wasted my time and the way I see, you breach your warranty contract responsibilities without any compunction. I suggest you work on warranty claims even if you don't want to! Update - The noise grew louder and I am a glutton for punishment. I went back to Muzi with the now louder problem. Because I had put up a negative review of them on this site, they expressly stated they would not service my car. Again, isn't that unprofessional? perhaps contrary to their obligations? DO YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH MUZI IF THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR REPEAT CUSTOMERS?

Rob Unknown Last name (Cust Svc); Paulo (Foreman)

New 2019 Ford Transit-250, $38175