Napleton Mitsubishi of Urbana

1111 Napleton Way, Urbana, Illinois 61802

Woody Deck, Sales Consultant, Napleton Mitsubishi of Urbana

November 27, 2018

"WOODY DECK IS A ROCKSTAR"

- 112233

Woody is awesome! Respectful, patient and knows how to make a vehicle impossible to resist. Mom is seeing him for her next car. One word: Trust.

September 28, 2018

"Satisfied Customer "

- Satisfied Customer

Woody is a very informative and genuine salesman. He was able to make me feel more comfortable with the idea of buying a new vehicle. I recommend him to anyone visiting Napleton.

August 28, 2018

"Awsume Salesman"

- usedcar2015

Woody stuck with me through the whole car buying process. He knew I had health concerns & needed a car I could rely on. I told him the amount I could afford & he never tried to push into a payment higher than that. He told me he wouldn't give up till he got me a great car at a price I could afford. He did just that. I purchased a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer. It's a great car I love it!!!!!