Napleton's River Oaks Kia

Ryan Clemons

Timothy Avant, General Sales Manager, Napleton's River Oaks Kia

Timothy Avant

October 16, 2018

"Better than the rest!!! "

- Nbryant2007

I was skeptical about coming to a dealership and not being able to walk out with a car. I’ve heard many horror stories of being pre approved or people being told they’re guaranteed a car only to leave the dealership with no car. Jason Draper was amazing. Very professional and was a person of his word. He made sure before I came in every concern I had was addressed and assured me that the vehicle that I selected would be available for me when I came in. I was able to view the carfax prior to coming in. He didn’t try to force me in to a sale & was supportive in me making the decision to get the vehicle of my choice. Zuvonte Madison was also very helpful with the finalizing of the deal. He was very honest and gave valuable recommendations regarding extended warranty and additional insurance coverage. They even followed up with me after my purchase. I was a little alarmed because no sales person ever followed up with me in the past. I will definitely recommend this place to friends as well as family. I was told by a few people to go here and I’m glad I listened. I definitely am glad the experience was better than I expected.

Other Employees : Zuvonte Madison

October 15, 2018

"My New Blessing "

- SARAH MILLER

Came in looking to upgrade and not only did I get a bigger vehicle with more features, I got a lower payment. Thanks to Andre and Tim for making this possible and getting me into my New 2018 Kia Optima.

Andre Kimbrough
Timothy Avant

October 11, 2018

"Fair price"

- Portage2017

Good costumer service, willing to negotiate the price, ask for Jason very friendly! Good and fair prices get Free car wash if you buy here

Napleton's River Oaks Kia, Calumet City, IL, 60409