Northwest Motorsport

611 Reviews of Northwest Motorsport

January 17, 2018

"Great place!!!"

- SJWEBER

We bought or 2014 Ford Explorer Limited with cash. Great salesman easy to get along with. Had a great experience. Thanks Adam for your time!!!

Adam Mathews

"Great experience "

- Ignacio

Awesome customer service! They found just what I was looking for and were flexible to work with my bank. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Ask for Al he works with you and does his best to work out a great deal.

"Great customer service!"

- Elena

Everyone is friendly and respectful. Prices are hard to beat. Very wide variety of vehicles and if they don’t have it they will find it and bring it! I am so happy I was able to find my dream car.

"The Best!"

- Ashlee Ramirez

We received very fast and FRIENDLY service today. We did not feel pressured in our decision making at all and that is a big deal to me. Will be back in the future!

January 16, 2018

"2010 Jeep Wrangler- Excellent buying experience "

- Someguy

I will preface this by saying I have always hated dealing with car dealerships and generally despise the process. On to the details... Jeep was in Seattle, we live in Idaho so they shipped it to Pasco so we didn’t have to drive to Seattle. Was hesitant about driving that far but glad we did. This was truly the best experience I have had with a dealer, ever. Edgar was very professional and polite, the Jeep was as described and the process was quick and easy. Will definitely consider them for any future purchases.

Edgar Hernandez
James Korolev
January 15, 2018

"NWMS And Lorenzo Rock PASCO!!!!!!"

- Mountain Man 74

So I have been credit challenged for a while and had recently purchased a 01 expedition another 5k car that ended up being a money pit. I live in mountains and had to have a reliable vehicle with things like heat and 4wheel drive. So now I got a payment, a broken vehicle, My wife’s got injuries and is traveling over mountain pass several times a month to doctors in feet of snow. What to do? I threw a Hail Mary to Lorenzo and the guys at NWMS in PASCO. I figured even though I make good money there’s no way anyone could help us with my credit. I was wrong! Lorenzo called me and saved the day. 1500 down and within a week my wife and I were sitting in a beautiful low mileage Silverado and at just 13.9 on the sticker! If your on the fence about getting into a good truck and are down on your luck like we were don’t hesitate, pull the trigger and call Lorenzo he drove halfway up the state to deliver our truck on Sunday!

Lorenzo Ortiz
January 14, 2018

"Chevy Traverse"

- Slinn2782

Candid was helpful and friendly. He got me into the Traverse before work! The whole buying process was painless, which you don't expect when buying a car.

Candido Martinez
January 13, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Rentz1

Fantastic experience, Al made buying a vehicle painless. We drove down from Seattle and it was worth it. We got the perfect vehicle for our money.

Christain Penny
January 13, 2018

"Excellent service with Jeep sale!"

- Mhanson

Al was amazing...from start to finish. He was very informative and responded quickly to all of my calls, texts, and questions. He researched questions that he didn't have answers to right away and got back to me in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Al and nothwest motor sports.

Christain Penny
January 12, 2018

"Great salesman Jonny Sloan "

- Chuckie

Very easy to do business with, no pressure to purchase the truck we came in to checkout. They even transported it from another dealership so we wouldn't have so far (and mountain pass) to travel. Our salesmen Johnny Sloan was very personal and friendly.

Johnny Sloan