Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Haz Elhassan

Anthony Sicilia, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Anthony Sicilia

November 21, 2017

"WOW! What an awesome experience..."

- greggarcia70

Let me start by saying that we have never had, in all of our years of buying vehicles, a more pleasant hassle-free experience. To say that the level of customer service we received was extraordinary would certainly be an understatement. From the moment we walked into your showroom and was greeted by a member of your staff, we knew that we were in for a treat. The shopping experience then transitioned over to our meeting Sales Specialist Craig (CJ) Margelot who presented himself as a very knowledgeable and personable member of your team although our initial meeting was set with another Consultant, Mike Katz, who was unavailable at the time. CJ advised us that he was filling in for Mike Katz and asked how he would be able to assist us. In all honesty, we had our reservations and guard up due to past experiences. However, CJ managed to relax our concerns by listening and addressing them with complete honesty and transparency. By the end of the night, we met with several members of your team - Will, Greg, Kashif and [please forgive me...] another associate who was responsible for appraising the car we traded in. At a little past 11:30 PM, we drove off the lot with a 2015 Chevy Equinox LT1 with the terms we were looking to get...the best purchase we've made in quite some time. And, the team at Off Lease Only West Palm Beach made it all possible. Thank you for an superb shopping experience!

Craig Margelot
Kashif Chughtai
William (Will) Renwick
Greg Taber
Other Employees : Mike Katz; Dennis (not sure of his last name...)

November 21, 2017

"Majorly awesome experience "

- Dankochlany

Major Lowe went above and beyond to make sure my experience was amazing. He sent me pictures before I went to the dealership to make sure I saw the car in more detail. When I got there he couldn’t have been more professional. It was the easiest car purchase of my life. Rafael, my finance representative was equally as helpful. I recommend everyone seeing Major for their car purchasing needs.

Major Lowe
Rafael Santome

November 20, 2017

"Sales "

- Yessy

Great costumer service, very helpful staff. They did everything to meet our needs and made sure we were highly satified. Thankbyou so much for everyone who helped.

Donald (Don) Myers