Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Joseph Duval, salesperson, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Joseph Duval

salesperson

July 21, 2018

"Great service and facility"

- WPB

We have now bought 3 vehicles from 3 OffLease Only locations. The 1st car was from OffLease Only Miami, 2nd one from Orlando location and today vehicle is from West Palm Beach location which we liked the best. Well organized, not as crazy as the other two locations. The facility is also cleaner. Tom Heitler was our sales specialist and he really took time to explain things and listened to what you have to say, not just trying to sell you a car. If we buy another car, this would be picked location and Tom Heitler would be our sale specialist. Thank you Tom.

Thomas (Tom) Heitler

"I love my rogue! "

- Mhockman

The most difficult part of the process of purchasing my new Rogue was locating the car on the lot, however the staff was very helpful and we found out it had just arrived and wasn't on the lot yet, only online. Joe D was very helpful getting me through the process and answering all of my questions. Armando was also great taking time to answer questions despite it being almost 11pm before I was out the door. Thanks guys! A

Joseph Duval
Other Employees : Armando

"Best experience!"

- jojedarosa

I drove my 2006 Tiburon to Offlease Only after work on Friday. I was promptly greeted and told a sales person would help me shortly. I was lucky to get, in my opinion, the best person in the place. Shaniece King was attentive, fun and knowledgeable! I’ve had a few experiences with dealerships in the last 30 years but, this one, hands down, was the smoothest one ever! My car was exactly what I needed. My friend, Robert in finance made sure I was protected, complety clear on what I was paying for and still within a comfortable monthly payment. I drove out with no buyers remorse for the first time! Shaniece, Robert and everyone that made my purchase possible - thank you! You guys were absolutely amazing I will recommend y’all to everyone.

Shaniece King