Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Out of State Finance Manager

September 24, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- Jason B.

When they say “hassle free” they really mean it! I’ve never had such a relaxing time purchasing a vehicle. Everyone at this dealership was amazingly friendly and helpful...especially our salesman, Joe Duvall...and my wife and I never once felt pressured or stressed. In my experience, that’s rare at a car dealership. Joe took his time to walk us through the whole process and be there for any questions or concerns that we had. With his help, we were able to get into the car that we wanted and needed for our family. So happy with our new 2018 Nissan Rogue, and WOW...what a great deal. Once our lease is up on our other vehicle, we know exactly where we are going to buy our next one. See you again soon, Joe. Thanks!

Joseph Duval
Karl Siebern

September 23, 2018

"Helpful professional salesman great experience."

- Hyundai 2018

We had a great service from Matt pakulla very professional and informative with the choices of vehicles we wanted,good experience overall,we got a Hyundai santa fe for a great price and my next vehicle I will be buy there again for sure thanks for your help.

Matt Pakula
Gary Wertman

September 23, 2018

"Great pricing, no surprises, and easy process"

- ps2018

My sales associate Bill Chughtai was professional and helpful. He stayed with me through the whole process of inspecting the car, completing the paperwork, answering any questions, and reviewing the cars details at the end. To save time, he got the paperwork started as I was driving back from an offsite inspection once I confirmed I wanted the car. I also enjoyed working with Finance Manager Robert Gramm. He was informative and provided low pressure options on loan terms, warranties, and insurance coverages. While the "no-haggle" experience takes some getting used to for me, I see the benefit of a "no surprises" approach to buying a car. Offlease staff were consistently courteous and very open about me getting the car inspected off site. It was a great experience overall and I saved several thousand from my best price at dealerships.

Iftikhar (Bill) Chughtai