Off Lease Only Palm Beach

salesperson
Haz Elhassan, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Haz Elhassan

November 22, 2017

"Best experience in purchasing a car ever!!!!"

- SuzieQ

I was assisted by Jeff Saied and he made everything so easy and flowing. So professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend everyone that needs a car to go to Offleaseonly and ask for Jeff, I bought an amazing car at a more amazing price! Even the financing went smoothly plus insurance and all. One stop shopping and I am one happy customer!!!!! Thank you Jeff and thank you Offleaseonly!

Jeff Saied

November 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- dan

I didnt know what to expect going in to offlease. I was looking at vehicles on their website for about a month, eventually i walked in a few weeks ago just to ”look around”. I was left to freely walk around the look, touch and every button insight. Finally I was back and walked away very pleased with my experience. Everything you see and read on their wensite and on location is true. Even if you are not sure, walk in and take a look around, you’ll be back.

Juan Palacios
Robert Gramm
Rafael Caintic

November 21, 2017

"WOW! What an awesome experience..."

- greggarcia70

Let me start by saying that we have never had, in all of our years of buying vehicles, a more pleasant hassle-free experience. To say that the level of customer service we received was extraordinary would certainly be an understatement. From the moment we walked into your showroom and was greeted by a member of your staff, we knew that we were in for a treat. The shopping experience then transitioned over to our meeting Sales Specialist Craig (CJ) Margelot who presented himself as a very knowledgeable and personable member of your team although our initial meeting was set with another Consultant, Mike Katz, who was unavailable at the time. CJ advised us that he was filling in for Mike Katz and asked how he would be able to assist us. In all honesty, we had our reservations and guard up due to past experiences. However, CJ managed to relax our concerns by listening and addressing them with complete honesty and transparency. By the end of the night, we met with several members of your team - Will, Greg, Kashif and [please forgive me...] another associate who was responsible for appraising the car we traded in. At a little past 11:30 PM, we drove off the lot with a 2015 Chevy Equinox LT1 with the terms we were looking to get...the best purchase we've made in quite some time. And, the team at Off Lease Only West Palm Beach made it all possible. Thank you for an superb shopping experience!

Craig Margelot
Kashif Chughtai
William (Will) Renwick
Greg Taber
Other Employees : Mike Katz; Dennis (not sure of his last name...)

Used 2017 INFINITI QX70, $28999