Paul Moak Volvo

112 Reviews of Paul Moak Volvo

December 21, 2018

"Honest and helpful"

- Chamath

I’m new to Jackson, and I was impressed with the service manager Rick and service advisor Morgan. I would definitely recommend them Paul Moak Volvo.

Jan 01, 2019 -

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on our Paul Moak Volvo service department! We really enjoyed working with you and hope to serve you throughout the future now that you're in town. Cheers for a happy new year! Look forward to seeing you in 2019!

October 23, 2018

"Great service!"

- Brown13

Great service! Service was done in no time ; a loaner provided; and my vehicle cleaned up. I was taken in at the appointment time scheduled.

Jan 01, 2019 -

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our service team at Paul Moak Volvo! You are an important customer and we always strive to provide you with expert service, along with traditional Paul Moak friendliness and care!

October 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- Hqa938

Excellent Customer Service and would recommend Paul Moak to family and friends. Brian Baskin has been a jewel to work with. He excel in knowledge and kindness.

Lynn Hancock
Oct 08, 2018 -

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our dealership and in particular, your service advisor Brian Baskin! We truly value you as a part of the Paul Moak Volvo family and look forward to serving you for years to come!

August 27, 2018

"Extremly HAPPY with recent CAR. SERVICE "

- Happy

NOT ONLY did the service dept treat me with EXTREME. Kindness, they did an awesome job with servicing my vehicle. I have told many people at my job!! Thank you ALL.

Ricky Netherland
John Shamburger
Other Employees : LARRY JONES(fixed my car) and Morgan Goslin
Aug 27, 2018 -

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience at Paul Moak Volvo! We are so appreciative of your loyalty and placing your trust in our Volvo professionals. Look forward to serving you for years to come!

August 21, 2018

"Very easy experience "

- Rundl

Just purchased a Volvo and it was very good experience no high pressure , just easy to work with. They delt with all of my concerns.

Chip Burns
Lynn Hancock
Aug 27, 2018 -

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Congratulations on your new Volvo! We know you're going to love it and are so thankful for your business. Look forward to serving you for years to come!

July 14, 2018

"While On Vacation "

- Vacation

While traveling from Oklahoma we had an alternator go out on our Volvo , we were lucky enough to make to the dealership and they got us back on the road the same day .

Michael Pittman

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thanks for sharing your experience on DealerRater.com. We were so happy to help you get back on the road and on your way! Sending our best from Mississippi!

July 10, 2018

" appreciated the helpfulness and professionalism "

- Lene,lovo2

The salesman Mr Burns is the best sales person ever. His politeness, concern and patience were so appreciated he always took the extra step .in helping me. The entire staff is al about helping. Mr Warfield , thank you, and the service Dept . Bryan and Rick , you are the best. You make your dealership one of the best that customers don’t mind doing business with Paul Moak , which I feels is the core of the business. Thank you

Chip Burns

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thankful to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for years to come!

July 06, 2018

"Gold Standard Service "

- RideTheRails

Morgan and the entire service crew make a point to keep me informed of any findings while waiting for regular maintenance checks...and I’m grateful!

Paul Moak Volvo responded

We are grateful to YOU for your loyalty and trust. We look forward to serving you for years to come and are thankful to have you in the Paul Moak Volvo family!

July 02, 2018

"Returning customer "

- Henry5

I am always satisfied when I come to this dealership. My experience is always a pleasant and positive one. I am never pressured in buying a vehicle. I can browsing at my leisure and test drive whatever I am interested in without hassle. The salesman is always knowledgeable and friendly and works hard to give us the best deal possible

Alex Lewis

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback online for others to read. We always look forward to seeing you and appreciate your loyalty to Paul Moak!

June 03, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Mel

The service is always a good experience. The service department has been very attentative to my needs. They take their time and are never in a hurry!

Jun 04, 2018 -

Paul Moak Volvo responded

Thanks, Mel! We sure do appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our service department. You are an important customer to us and we look forward to serving you throughout the future. Great to have you in the Paul Moak Volvo family!