Roseville Volkswagen

Ron Stevenson, Service Advisor, Roseville Volkswagen

Ray Moreno, Sales Consultant, Roseville Volkswagen

Ray Moreno

September 14, 2018

"Service not always helpful."

- Bekind18

We bought our New Beatle from Roseville VW. Service was ok. There were a few times car came back dirty. Grease on stearing wheel and floor boards.They clean it after we show them. The last time we make an appointment for service. My wife tried to drop the car off but service dept. said she did not have a appointment, even though she had a Email confirmation on her phone. Then Ron S. the service manager said she would have to pay for a estimates before they will do any work. She call me to talk to Ron and he confirmed. We would have to pay $75 to $100 for a diagnoses first, before they would do the work. I said why would I have to pay you, to tell me the cable is broke. It's right there in 2 pieces. The last time we put up the convertible top. The top cable snapped. I looked it up, online and its reads just like it happened. The how two online says it about a 2 hour job and the Dealer charges about $300. I called Parts dept. at Roseville VW and order (top cable guide) part for about $90.00 Then I called Roseville Service and made a appointment. The service guy confirmed its was about a 1.5 hour job and would cost about $225. plus parts. So I make a appointment. Roseville VW sent us a email confirmation the date and time. On that date and time. Ron S, is telling my wife she will have to pay for a estimate. So she called me to talk to Ron. Ron confirmed with me we would have to pay for a estimate and it would be several hours before they could get to it. Again why would we have to pay Roseville VW to tell me what is obviously broken. So if I bring in my car with a flat tire or a timing belt change. Roseville VW is going to charge a additional $75 to $200 to confirm what I need. Thats not right and Roseville VW is too money hungry. So be careful dont let them over charge you. I have loss confidence with Roseville VW and will not go back.

August 31, 2018

"Always great service"

- theam511

I have been dealing with Ron Stevenson for the past 7 years with great results. Friendly and always courteous. Everyone at the dealership always great me kindly when I show up.

January 27, 2018

"Very friendly employees"

- al4golf

Everytime I have my car serviced the staff is very friendly and helpful to my questions. You here about how the service dept. is going to over charge you but I don' t feel this way about Roseville VW.

Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf, $14881

2019 Volkswagen Beetle

New 2019 Volkswagen Atlas, $44560

2019 Volkswagen Atlas

• Car Wash With Every Service
  • Free know your vehicle inspection report
  • Free Carwash