The Original Ron Carter in Alvin

Louis Whitecotton

July 25, 2018

"Exceeded Expectations!! "

- michelle

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Cole Zayas greeted us and was ready to help as soon as we step foot on the lot. Cole took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Cole Zayas!

Cole Zayas

July 11, 2018

"Nightmare"

- Texgirl8

Took my truck there for repairs from an accident and it has taken them almost 2 months to fix it. They keep promising it will be done and getting the run around. Called the GM and left a message, no return call. Customer service sucks! Take your vehicle somewhere else!

James LaRue in body repair

June 30, 2018

"Our salesman Koy Alford "

- Deb

Our salesman Koy Alford was very pleasant to work with. We have bought vehicles from him in the past. His customer service is always helpful and professional. We would recommend him to any of our family or friends. Thanks Koy, Jimmy & Debbie Patterson

Koy Alford