eImports4Less Auto Sales

sales
Michael  Sanders, Sales, eImports4Less Auto Sales

Michael Sanders

October 31, 2017

"Two hr. Drive from NY I wasn't disappointed "

- jafari small

I TOOK a LEAP of faith leaving NY to drive 2hrs. To pick up a BMW without test driving it first. I had to trust God first, then believe Nathan on his word. My test drive was the 2hr drive back to Queens. Nathan thank u very much , I have a beautiful 2015 535 I BMW GT. I am well pleased. Telling all my colleges that I was blessed . The whole lot is full of some awesome cars. A wonderful trip indeed.

October 29, 2017

"Pristine Corvette, Awesome Service"

- Genes

I was looking for months for the perfect Vette and I found it. C7, pristine condition, low mileage, well-optioned and great price. Also, George and Mike at Eimports4less were awesome. They were both easy to do business with, friendly, knowledgeable, honest and professional. The service was exceptional and the car is a DREAM....as advertised. Thanks guys!!

Michael Sanders
GEORGE LEKAS

October 20, 2017

"Great & Professional Experience"

- Lex16

My experience at eimports4less was great, I literally found the car of my dreams. Purchasing the car was easy, fast and reliable. Nathan was patient, kind and professional, he answered all my questions and explained everything in full detail. The car I purchased was in mint condition and had everything I was looking for. I’ve gotten many compliments on my new car :) I highly recommend checking out eimports4less they have a variety of cars to choose from and the staff is very professional and friendly.

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK230, $35000

2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK230

Used 2008 BMW X3, $7551

2008 BMW X3

Used 2015 BMW X5, $50000

2015 BMW X5

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK230, $35000

2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK230

• Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
  • Free CarFax reports. Free AutoCheck Reports.
eImports4Less Auto Sales, Perkasie, PA, 18944