Very attentive and kind. - cindysinclair45
Brittany explained everything in great detail. I will be back.
She was not pushy and gave me her phone number for future problems.
She was very busy but never let it interfere with customer service.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
New Cars Sales Rep
Pre-Owned Cars Sales Rep
Acura search - HY
Chandra was recommended by friends who had a great buying experience with her. I'm glad I requested her to assist me in my purchase and appreciated her no pressure approach. Great salesperson!
Sales - 9 years
Always outstanding service! - Happy Acura steve
Diana and Angela are amazing and the technicians do great work as well. The professionalism exhibited and the effieciency are great testaments to the dealership.
They take care of their customers - Ehgbyf
LT and Sherman took great care of me. They car was nicer than described and the paperwork was a breeze. One of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had.
Amazing! - Allie1722
Last weekend, I purchased my third car with Acura Carland and I have to say, there has been a complete turn around here. Previous experiences had me not wanting to even step foot in this dealership, but I am SO glad I did! I walked in not expecting much, but not only were they able to help with concerns I had with my old car, they were able to get me into a new one that fit all of my needs. Thank you Robert, Jimmy, and Primavera for taking care of me and making me feel apart of Acura Carland. I honestly can not say enough amazing things about you all. I also have to mention that the service department is great as well. I had an issue with my apt. complex and parking the loaner car and Lakisha took care of it, no questions asked. Thank you again Acura Carland!
Service Overcharges and Too Aggressive On Repairs - Two Acuras
I've had several situations such that I'll never go back:
1) My MDX is knocking on 90,000 miles which is a major service event. Ed Voyles Acura quoted:
- Ethanol Treatment for $26
- Timing Belt Replacement for $1,500
- Rear differential service for $130
A quick Internet search suggested having this done was a good idea but for much less!
I called Ed Jackson Acura and they quoted:
- Ethanol Treatment: Free! (included in another service item)
- Timing Belt: $899
- Rear differential service: $109
Needless to say, I went to Ed Jackson and saved over $640!!!!!
2) My MDX had a service message that the battery was bad. The service tech told me the problem was in the device that is in line with the battery cable that *detects* a battery failure (not the actual battery) and quoted me over $400 to replace it! The service message popped up only once and had all the earmarks of a "lets see if it happens again before we do anything as a test of the battery shows the battery is good so a very low risk don't-do-anything-right-now solution".
A good service person would have told me my battery is fine (which he did) and let's see if we see that message again before we ask you to drop $400 (which he did not). He even seemed disappointed that I didn't want to move forward on it!
3) There were several other items (transmission service not done properly and denting the car during service (which they did fix but required another trip and I'm sure they still think they didn't do it which I'm POSITIVE they did as my wife knows EVERY scratch and dent on her car!
Needless to say, my service business is now with Ed Jackson Acura moving forward! I could look past most of their issues, such as revolving service reps, but the $600 price difference in the Timing Belt, even when I mentioned that seemed high, was the straw that told me to look elsewhere. Too bad as all of our cars are Acuras and I don't see us changing that anytime soon!
Internet Sales Rep