This is our third Hyundai - sheronann51
Had a pleasant experience working with Jerry at Bill Hood Hyundai. We knew what we wanted and the dealer met our expectations. We would certainly do business with Bill Hood Hyundai in the future.
Great experience - Floridagoldengirl
Pleasantly surprised with this dealership. First car buying experience where I felt like I dealt with real human beings instead of "sleazy salesmen." I went through the whole process without my husband and was treated respectfully and fairly. Would definitely recommend them.
Love Greg LeBlanc - samdotroman
They were friendly, helpful. The group really cares about what you want in a vehicle. Their parts department really want the best for you and your vehicle.
Do not hold up to warranty - Logan
Who likes paying for and repairing their new car that barely has 5 thousand miles and is under a "bumper to bumper" warranty? I know I don't.
I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra three months ago for my wife. I rode with her one day, turned the cold air on and noticed it was blowing only warm air. I figured there was a leak but ensured her I would bring it back to the dealership the next week and they would fix it before summer time comes around. After all, this is a brand new car, and Hyundai has a "Great" warranty on new cars. Well, they informed me that there was a leak and they would replace the tube that was causing the issue since it was under warranty. My wife waited 3 hours to get the tube replaced but instead got feedback that the cars condenser was leaking and the quote for them to fix it was a bit over 700 dollars. They said the "bumper to bumper" warranty would not cover this because we most likely damaged it. After much discussion they were "nice" enough to offer more affordable parts and got it down to 400 or so dollars.
So now I have 3 options:
1. Pay over 700 dollars for the exact condenser 3 months after I bought the car, even though we received the car like this.
2. Pay over 400 dollars for a cheaper condenser 3 months after the car was purchased and came off the lot broken.
3. Go to another shop and get the work done for a bit less than 400 dollars since the condenser itself is actually a 100 dollar piece.
I guarantee if this happened at another dealer such as Honda, my car would be fixed already.
1. Realize that this dealer has very nice employees, that do a great job on customer service up until you buy the car. Once you have their product they refuse to accept responsibility and will do anything to save a buck.
2. The warranty they offer is useless, if you go here to purchase a vehicle do not purchase any extended warranty, it's waste of money...look how it works
3. If you buy a Hyundai Elantra check it thoroughly, maybe even bring it to an outside mechanic. Do not trust that all is well.
Be careful with the Elantra Hyundai of Slidell claims that they break often, and will want you to go to their shop for a 700 dollar fix.
Northpark Hyundai Experience - wade.hammond
My husband and I were very pleased with the professionalism and service at Northpark. We will definitely return there and will recommend it to our friends. Mike Price was amazing.
Thanks - dornan
Everything went great. Thanks, so very much. I would buy from this excellent dealership again. Again, many, many thanks. God Bless. It was a great experience.
Great experience - dondorsey17
This was the best experience I've had purchasing a car. My salesman and the finance department handled my needs effectively. I will definitely purchase my next car here.