Excellant - Frank435
Bought a second new car and the complete process was the best I have ever experienced! Salesman was very good, not pushy and handled everything great
Worst experience ever! - Jeepguyforlife
I am certainly not an unrealistic person and while I don’t love the process of buying a new car, it is a necessity in life. We had called on Friday and talked to Jaci to verify that a jeep was available that we seen online! We drove 1 hour over in the rain and I specifically told her that we needed to be at 6k on trade in and if they couldn’t do it, no hard feelings. The online price of the Jeep was 32,404, so when she comes back to sit down she says you will love this deal! She then proceeds to inflate the price back up to MSRP and say, but we are giving you more for your trade than what it’s worth.
Are you freaking kidding me? You must think we are morons to not catch that you did not start with the price that was advertised. There was no reason for this. If you want to give less for a trade then just be honest about it, not deceptive! I WILL NEVER VISIT HERE AGAIN and will push for anyone I know to not ever patron this dealership!!!!
We went to Southtown Dodge/Jeep in South county today and bought a Jeep where they actually honored their online price.
Great experience - djatb125
Just bought my fourth new vehicle at Sam Scism and will never go anywhere else. Great service, great trade in price, great experience! Very satisfied
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Our vehicle was in the service department for almost 4... - vandriver
Our vehicle was in the service department for almost 4 weeks, we either couldn't reach the right person by phone or they were finding MORE things wrong with the van. Several times the service people were rude on the phone. When we got the van back FINALLY it was awefully dirty inside and STUNK! I wil NEVER NEVER return there!
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.