Excellent salesman! - FARMERS WIFE
We've bought several new cars from Scism and keep going back when we're ready for a new car. Mark was an awesome salesman to work with and we will always go to him when we're ready to trade. Mark is pleasant, sincere and honest! We were extremely pleased with his care of us.
fantastic. very friendly and helpful - Becky 0123
I recommend Victory Lane because the sales people and management are friendly, helpful and they try to please the customer. Very satisfied with my experience.
False Advertising/Buyer Beware - AP2018
After researching the purchase of a Pacifica online, I found the best deals at Holzhauer. I went there, test drove the vehicle and subject to the appraisal of my Durango was ready to purchase that day. I asked if the online price for the vehicle was the price I would be getting and Brendan assured me it was. Fast forward to the official offer and I was given a deal based on the MSRP of the Pacifica, which was $7000 more than what was listed online. I feel like they tried to take advantage of a female who went on her own to buy a car. Little did they know they weren't dealing with an amateur! They even went so far as to tell me they thought they already had someone to purchase my Durango! Needless to say, I left and will not be returning.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Our vehicle was in the service department for almost 4... - vandriver
Our vehicle was in the service department for almost 4 weeks, we either couldn't reach the right person by phone or they were finding MORE things wrong with the van. Several times the service people were rude on the phone. When we got the van back FINALLY it was awefully dirty inside and STUNK! I wil NEVER NEVER return there!
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.