Germain INFINITI of Easton

Kyle Zeid, Product Prodigy, Germain INFINITI of Easton

Kyle Zeid

Product Prodigy

October 13, 2017

"Adam Mahr was very professional . Very good at his job."

- Brenda Holmes

When I drove in to the dealership everyone was so professional. I new that I was in good hands. Adam explained to me what was going to done and gave me an approximate time of completion, Showed me to the waiting and checked in every so often.

Adam Mahr

November 01, 2016

"In for 40-k MILe service"

- Sheree Leonard

Adam is always soo friendly and service oriented! His follow up and quick turn around time is always first class! He also tries to keep price in my budget offering coupons when available which keeps me coming back!

Adam Mahr, Chris Kavalieros

October 31, 2016

"Taking care of my car well past a year of owning it!"

- jakelarkin

I purchased a vehicle here well over a year ago, which was very smooth and exciting. Just recently, I found an issue that was previously undiscovered and the dealership worked with me to cover the cost of the service even on the other side of the country. Great place to buy a car!

Dan Poli