Germain INFINITI of Easton

Adam Mahr

Kyle Zeid, Sales Manager, Germain INFINITI of Easton

Kyle Zeid

October 09, 2018

"Can no longer recommend at all. "

- jrobeano

This is an awesome dealership. Everyone on the staff and management team went out of their way to introduce themselves and make sure that I was comfortable. Working Peter Brown and Zach Germain was hands-down the best car buying experience I've had to date. I strongly recommend Infiniti of Easton. ----------------------------------------------- Update - October 2018 - Service experience with Infiniti of Easton has been deplorable. They've damaged my vehicle several times now. They acknowledge it but fail to act with any sense of urgency. It took escalation to Jeff Wright, the GM to resolve one issue which lingered for nearly two months. Upon finally getting my vehicle returned they wanted to charge for $156 for labor to spray compressed air in a clogged drain which had been previously cleaned and "repaired" by the dealership. Thankfully they conceded that I should not be charged. My question is how long does it take to build a relationship with a customer, gain their trust and earn their money? I can tell you exactly how long it takes to lose it. I won't be going back to the service department. The sales department may still be the awesome experience I had originally, I won't know, the service department lit that opportunity on fire and let it burn.

Ally Payne
Jeff Wright
Other Employees : Bill Klamar

October 04, 2018

"Never trust this dealership "

- Unhappy customer

I bought a 2012 QX56 3 month ago and my time chain went out on me and they won’t any thing about it . Now they want to charge me arm and leg for it. It took me a week to get a hold of someone poor customer service and shady sale guy. I would never recommend anyone to this dealership for as long as live. Unhappy customer I will make I will get the word out .

Jodi Kern
Jake Nelson
Ally Payne
Peter Brown
Other Employees : Adam service supervisor showed poor customer service , Bill Klamar

August 03, 2018

"Recent Service Provided to me"

- Eric

I visited the Infiniti of Easton and Mike was the person helping me with my service. I can’t find the right words to say on how helpful, kind, nice and understanding he was. Great guy God bless him.

Mike Stevenson