Germain INFINITI of Easton

Bill Klamar, Service Manager, Germain INFINITI of Easton

Bill Klamar

Service Manager

August 03, 2018

"Recent Service Provided to me"

- Eric

I visited the Infiniti of Easton and Mike was the person helping me with my service. I can’t find the right words to say on how helpful, kind, nice and understanding he was. Great guy God bless him.

June 18, 2018

"Service request"

- Jon Speck

I had to take my FX35 into the service department to fix an issue with my car. The issue required my vehicle to stay there for several days. Mr. Holstein was professional, courteous and resourceful in assisting me resolve this issue with my vehicle. He was patient with me regarding my questions and requests. Great guy, really personable and got the job done.

Brian Holstein

June 16, 2018

" Best service experience I’ve had"

- Ohioinfinitidriver

The best and easiest service experience I’ve ever had. Mike truly made it effortless and I would highly recommend this service department. Will definitely use them in the future

New 2018 INFINITI QX80, $82995