The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

Vic Jalili

Kane Stiles, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

Kane Stiles

June 07, 2018

"Efficient. Knowledgeable. Fair pricing. Customer focused."

- Kathy S.

Purchase experience was a pleasure. Efficient. Knowledgeable. Fairly priced. Customer focused. Quick response. Enthusiastic without being syrupy. Always available for any inquiry. Trustworthy and likeable.

Tara Brennan

May 30, 2018

"Top dealership"

- brooklyn12

Great dealership to work with on buying a car. Nice and smooth process from beginning to end. Goran, the salesperson, made my experience that much better with good service.

Goran

May 24, 2018

"Perfect Purchase!"

- Shearsgirl

I can’t say enough great things about the level of service I experienced yesterday when I came in to trade my older Jeep Wrangler for a newer model. I worked with Sam Jody, who was just so kind and professional from beginning to end of this purchase. He took the time to answer all of my original inquiries via email before I made the trip up to Evanston. When I arrived at the dealership he worked with me to make sure I left with a payment that would be pretty close to where I was with my budget, and for a shorter term at that! I finished the purchase with Eldin Hamulic, who was also wonderful to work with, and took the time to explain every detail of the paperwork to me. I left The Autobarn feeling satisfied with my purchase and so happy about the customer service I experienced, which, unfortunately, is a rarity in the auto industry these days. Thank you so much again, Sam and Eldin!

Sam Jody