The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

Ross Conlon, General Sales Manager , The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

Ross Conlon

Kane Stiles, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

Kane Stiles

James       Haines   , Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

James Haines

Sam Jody, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Alfa Romeo/FIAT of Evanston

Sam Jody

December 21, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Antos

I love my new car. I love my experience with my sales rep, David. The whole staff was nice and helpful. I got my dream car!!

David White
Dominique Solano

December 20, 2018

"Knowledgeable service center"

- Alejandro

I took my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio for scheduled service and to have dashboard lights checked, they were knowledgeable about the recall that made one of the service lights come up and they will replace the part under warranty. Also they were able to find the reason for the other service light to come up and solved it at the time by recharging my low battery. Nice and clean waiting area and very nice staff all around. 100% recommended.

Service employee.

December 19, 2018

"My Great Experience"

- Billyman

I went to the Autobarn looking for a reliable car. I met David White who helped me find my brand new Kia Forte. He was very fun to work with and made sure all my questions were answered. This car was the best Christmas gift after a long year. Thanl you David and the Autobarn family.

David White