Net Direct Auto Sales

Inventory Specialist

August 07, 2018

"Great experience"

- bowmanwr

I worked with Jim Solomon and it was the easiest transaction I ever experience. Every part of the purchase was easy. Including the UBER ride from the airport to the finance department. I really like the quality of the lift on the truck and the truck was exactly like he said. If there is one thing I noticed, the truck could have been cleaner. However, I had a long drive and it was going to get dirty anyhow. But other than that it was great.

Jim Solomon

August 01, 2018

"2016 Ram Laramie"

- Bobby. C.

Jeremy was fantastic. He walked me through the purchase of my 16 Ram. He arranged the shipping. I purchased the vehicle sight unseen. I have to admit I was nervous about the purchase. Once it arrived it was better than I had expected. Trevor followed up with me just to make sure I was satisfied. If you're in the market for a pre-owned late-model vehicle, highly recommend them.

Trevor/sales...Jeremy/finance..

July 20, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- SChristy06

We had a great experience purchasing a truck from Net Direct recently. I talked to Trevor through phone calls and texts. He was very helpful and never pushy! My husband drove down to pick up the vehicle and sign the paperwork. He said the process was extremely easy and quick. My husband's exact words were, "I'll never buy a truck anywhere else!" We looked for several months and never found a better deal on a lifted truck than we did at Net Direct. The vehicle looks even better in person, and we are loving it!

Trevor