Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Jack Miller

February 19, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Ally331

I started my day at Infiniti of Edison with the intention to only test drive vehicles. After w few test drives I sat down with David D who laid all my options on the table for me. Needless to say, I was given a deal I couldn't say no to and came home with a brand new SUV. He made my decision very easy! I highly recommend!

David Daroff

February 17, 2018

"Wonderful experience!"

- Debbie

We were lucky enough to walk in to the dealership and be paired with Grigory Rozenfeld as our salesman. The moment we entered the dealership we were greeted by staff that were willing and anxious to see to our needs. Grigory was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the cars for sale. He was friendly and courteous every time we met with him. Grigory made us feel welcome. He was able to answer all our questions. He was able to direct us in the right direction as we tried to decide on which model we wanted. He followed up after our visit and made us feel comfortable reaching out to him with any questions we had after we left the dealership. It was an absolute pleasure working with Grigory. Chris and Joe always made a point of coming over to say hello when we were in the dealership. We would definitely recommend the dealership and Grigory. We would look to Ray Catena for our future car needs as well. Thank you for a great experience. We love our new car!

February 17, 2018

"Simply Perfect!"

- Rich C

Gunther Wu was a pleasure to work with and went out of his way to get the deal done. He is a true Gentelman and could not have made the process any easier. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future. Manager Joe Scribellito was no different. His professionalism rubbed off well on his workers. This truly is a wonderful dealership to deal with, from the minute they pick up the phone to when the hand you the keys, EXCELLENT!

Gunther Wu