Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Chris Flusk, Sales Manager, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Chris Flusk

January 12, 2019

"Professional, Courteous and friendly"

- Rose55

From the reception desk to our salesman, Robert Bruno, our experience at Ray Catena in Edison was pleasant. The entire staff was professional and welcoming. Robert was a pleasure to work with and made our purchase experience stress free.

Robert Bruno

January 11, 2019

"GRIGORY ROZENFIELD MOST HELPFUL SALESMAN"

- RON1967

Had an excellent experience with a very patient and knowledgeable salesperson (Grigory Rozenfield). Ended up purchasing the car on my first visit to the showroom.. They had the car I wanted on the showroom floor, and could have taken it home that day. Grigory took his time and showed me all of the things I needed to know with regard to the workings of a very complicated car. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from this dealership.

Grigory Rozenfeld

January 11, 2019

"Very patient, professional, and knowledgeable."

- Signalman

My visit to Edison New Jersey, Ray Catena Infiniti dealer ship in November was very positive. I was interviewed by Mr.Gunter Wu. He was very patient with me and had very excellent knowledge of the Infiniti QX 60 that I was interested in. No pressure at any time was put on me to buy the vehicle. I was taken for a test drive in late November, That it inspired me to really get more interested in the car. The dealership took time in let me make up my mind to buy the car. In January my vacation the dealership really show that they were interested in me getting the car. I decided that I really wanted the Qx60, I went back to the dealership to purchase the vehicle in January. I was very happy with the patients they shown to me by constantly calling me. Thank you very much Mr.Gunther Wu for showing patience with me, without pressuring me buying the vehicle. I sure will recommend friends to go to your dealership.

Gunther Wu