Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

900 U.S. 1, Edison, New Jersey 08817

Chris Flusk, Sales Manager, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Chris Flusk

David Daroff, Sales, Leasing, & Finance Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

David Daroff

Gunther Wu

Sales & Leasing Consultant

"Excellent Customer Service"

- PharmGirl

From the minute I walked into until I left the dealership, I have had a great experience. Grigory is very knowledgeable and has answered all of my questions from A to Z. He’s very pleasant to work with and went above and beyond. Grigory was able to get the paperwork done promptly and properly on my new Infiniti QX50 lease. He got me a great deal and I walked out of the dealership truly happy with my choice. Grigory called two days later to find out how I was doing with the car and see if I had any questions. Thank you Grigory! Looking forward to working with you throughout my lease.

November 21, 2017

"Outstanding dealership with very professional staff "

- Lanza, Frank A.

I have just leased my 5th infinity from this dealership because of the excellent, courteous staff and outstanding sales representative especially Grigory Rozenfeld. They work with their customers and customer satisfaction is their goal. Outstanding in every aspect.

Other Employees : Only was with Greg and Chris today

November 21, 2017

"Great experience buying my new Infiniti!"

- carleasepro

Just completed a very satisfying purchase of my new QX50. Dina Margolin was great to work with, and really impressed by proactively following up after our initial meeting weeks earlier when the right deal was ready for us to work on. Kudos to the sales manager, Chris Flusk as well, who was also great to work with as the salesman on my last purchase there. Highly recommend this team!

Dina Margolin